Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by renrose View Post
    Just finished 'The Book Thief' (started off not liking it at all, ended up thinking it was very pretty but not a lot really happened) and am about to start reading Hugh Howey's 'Wool' stuff. I'm not looking forward to it. From what I've heard, I have a feeling it may be overrated.
    I read that many years ago and it's still one of my favorite books to this day. I think it was very interesting because it's written from the perspective of Death. The movie came out recently and I've been dying to see it but I think due to funding issues or something it's only playing at select theaters? It was at one movie theater an hour across town for a couple weeks and then it stopped playing so I don't know where else to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by lightsea View Post
    I read that many years ago and it's still one of my favorite books to this day. I think it was very interesting because it's written from the perspective of Death. The movie came out recently and I've been dying to see it but I think due to funding issues or something it's only playing at select theaters? It was at one movie theater an hour across town for a couple weeks and then it stopped playing so I don't know where else to see it.
    That's too bad! I saw it and thought it was really great. They really captured her spirit. The young actress did a wonderful job.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by lightsea View Post
    I know it's not come out here yet, I don't think. I've only seen trailers for it.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

I just finished with my thesis so I don't read any books at the moment. Will definitely read The Cuckoo's Calling though.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Stellan | Amias

I read almost exclusively crime-fiction/mystery novels. I am currently reading book three in MJ Rose's Butterfield Institute series - Venus Fix. Love this series. Will probably go back to my Kindle after I finish this one (am on paperbacks atm, got them for Christmas/Birthday). I bought 9 books for 74p, great deal!
    | Sophie | 22 | England, UK |
    loves science, televison, music and names
    Not pregnant or TTC, just collecting!

| Arthur | Jethro | Edmund | Rupert | Dashiell | Barnaby | Calvin | Otis | Theodore | Frederick |
    | why are girls names so hard? |