Names Searched Right Now:
Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    Jon's true parentage is too significant to the ending of the story for him to stay dead. I'm also about 80% sure that he's Azor Ahai reborn, so there's that too. It's either Jon or Daenerys.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

I do think he has invested too much time and effort into Jon to just kill him off, but I don't like to speculate since I've been surprised a lot, especially from Song of Ice and Fire

But I agree that it must be either Jon or Daenerys if any ^^
    Hopefully we'll get to read the new book in a year's time, although I have doubts about that as well.... GRRM must have a very meticulous writing process with all the different characters and storylines, making it all come together just right.
    Åshild / Norwegian / 24 / Name Collector / Work: Daycare and the Library / Love to bake, read and listen to music

Emerence + Eulalie + Everild + Flora + Helena + Leonor + Louisa + Nimue + Ophelia + Rosalind
    Balthasar + Edmund + Emmanuel + Emrys + Ignatius + Isidor + Leonidas + Oberon + Valentine

Want to help me with my lists?
    GIRLS
    BOYS

Bloom + Blythe + Evening + Mercy + Vesper + Briar + Boone + Forest + Hawthorn + Prosper

Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke....it's weird, but I've read worse so far.
    And I'm still working my way through Warrior Heir, since for some reason I prefer to only read my book club picks while I'm in school.
    ~~~In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth~~~

The Kite Runner made me both cry and smile! I loved the ending and now feel obliged to go and fly kites!

Still trekking through Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy which has made nice relief from the emotional intensity of The Kite Runner. I love the bizarre nature of the book!

I'm going to start The Pangolin Diary by David Stanley to try and inject some passion for my job back into me before heading out for my final placement. Has anyone else read it before?
    Name lover & Engaged to a wonderful man

Lilith - Vesper - Francesca - Lark - Viola - Naomi - Eloise - Layla - Amy - Phoebe - Freya
    Zachary - Alexander - Tristan - George - Axel - Dominic - Loki - Malachi- Rowan - Harvey - Griffin

Bunny names:
    M: Banjo, Chewbacca
    F: Kairi, Pika
    Uni: Bantha, Domino, Tadpole

My blog: http://thereviewinators.wordpress.com/

Just wanted to officially state that I've finished Alias Grace (which was gorgeous) and moved on to Stardust. Yay.

Also, @raevyn, I read Dragon Rider when I was little and recently read it to my little brothers! I like it even better than Inkheart, which I realize is a bit of a sacrilegious statement.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Mazarine Cosima Odette Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr