Names Searched Right Now:
Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    Just finished Sound Bites by Alex Kapranos and posted the review on my blog. I loved it! I think I might need to travel some more and write more about the food I eat.

Started The Kite Runner and am enjoying it so far, although I'm not far in. I've also got The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy beside my bed for when I fancy a bit of something different.
    Name lover & Engaged to a wonderful man

Lilith - Vesper - Francesca - Tiffany - Lark - Viola - Naomi - Eloise - Layla - Amy - Phoebe - Freya
    Zachary - Alexander - Tristan - George - Axel - Dominic - Loki - Malachi- Rowan - Harvey - Griffin - Briar

Bunny names:
    M: Banjo, Chewbacca
    F: Kairi, Pika
    Uni: Bantha, Domino, Tadpole

My blog: http://thereviewinators.wordpress.com/

I just started Gone With the Wind
    Ladies: Lucy Josephine, Emilia Margaret, Audrey Lucille

Gentleman: Morgan Zachary, Gavin Thomas, Avery Glen

I'm apparently reading up on Song of Ice and Fire to 'prepare' for the new season of Game of Thrones.

Next on the list is a whole lot of Ben Okri
    Last edited by dearest; April 2nd, 2014 at 11:23 AM.
    Åshild / Norwegian / 24 / Name Collector / Work: Daycare and the Library / Love to bake, read and listen to music

Emerence + Eulalie + Everild + Flora + Helena + Leonor + Louisa + Nimue + Ophelia + Rosalind
    Balthasar + Edmund + Emmanuel + Emrys + Ignatius + Isidor + Leonidas + Oberon + Valentine

Want to help me with my lists?
    GIRLS
    BOYS

Bloom + Blythe + Evening + Mercy + Vesper + Briar + Boone + Forest + Hawthorn + Prosper

Quote Originally Posted by dearest View Post
    I'm apparently reading up on Song of Ice and Fire to 'prepare' for the new season of Game of Thrones.
    Not sure how well that'll turn out :/ They deviated quite sharply in series two, so much so that I got fed up saying things like: 'NO. That didn't happen.' 'Who's that?' and 'Why did you change her name??' and stopped watching.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

I'm noticing a lot of that. I've read the books before, but this time I was a little confused about what happens next so I wanted to check it out
    There's too much stuff going on to really keep track of it all. And there are some storylines I like better than others, I look forward to the Bran, Arya and Tyrion chapters, I struggle with Jamie, Sam and Cersei. I like Jon's as well, but I'm trying not to get too involved with that in case he dies.... :/ I really hope he doesn't!
    Åshild / Norwegian / 24 / Name Collector / Work: Daycare and the Library / Love to bake, read and listen to music

Emerence + Eulalie + Everild + Flora + Helena + Leonor + Louisa + Nimue + Ophelia + Rosalind
    Balthasar + Edmund + Emmanuel + Emrys + Ignatius + Isidor + Leonidas + Oberon + Valentine

Want to help me with my lists?
    GIRLS
    BOYS

Bloom + Blythe + Evening + Mercy + Vesper + Briar + Boone + Forest + Hawthorn + Prosper