Names Searched Right Now:
Page 19 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    I've never read A Fault in our Stars I hear so many good things. I have read Do Andriod Dream of Electric Sheep and I liked that ^_^

I started reading:

The Fall of the Roman Empire by Michael Curtis Ford -- it's historical fiction. I've loved everything by this man
    Idlewild by Nick Sagan -- It's fantasy/sci-fi ish. Neil Gaiman liked it but I'm finding it confusing if a bit intriguing.
    Golden Apples of the Sun by Ray Bradbury -- sci-fi and one I haven't read by him
    The Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo -- I've read it before but I wanted to read it again
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

The Fault in Our Stars is currently my favorite book (see signature , but I must say that it is not all it is cracked up to be. The random cuss words in the book were awkwardly placed. The writing is emotional and I did cry (at the exact moment of signature quote is in the book), but it is one of those that after you read it you just wonder what you thought was so good about it.
    Ingrid, Sarai, Edith, Clara, Geneva, and Judith
    Keller, Graham, Ezra, and Isaac

If I had a baby today, it would be named:Clara Naomi/Ezra Lloyd

Pyramids is done! Now onto the two aforementioned books. Any recommendations for my to-read list?
    Name lover & Engaged to a wonderful man

Lilith - Vesper - Francesca - Tiffany - Lark - Viola - Naomi - Eloise - Layla - Amy - Phoebe - Freya
    Zachary - Alexander - Tristan - George - Axel - Dominic - Loki - Malachi- Rowan - Harvey - Griffin - Briar

Bunny names:
    M: Banjo, Chewbacca
    F: Kairi, Pika
    Uni: Bantha, Domino, Tadpole

My blog: http://thereviewinators.wordpress.com/

The Faults in Our Stars is absolute rubbish. I could barely finish it.

I really like and admire John Green but his writing is just horrendous.
    ★ O L I V I A ★
    (seventeen, student / traveller, obsessively maternal and owner of darling black cat Shura)

Emmett - Alec - Rufus - Wilfred - Eoghan
    Trudie - Fenella - Aoife - Jemima - Eilidh

I've just started reading The Faults in Our Stars. It's fairly good, although I've yet to form a solid opinion on the book as I'm still near the beginning.
    teenberry . names . royals . history . photography

adelina sophia ♡ magdalena élisabeth ♡ isla aveline ♡ elysia rose ♡ ophelia maeve
    leo xavier ☆ alexander george ☆ thomas archie ☆ harry lysander ☆ nicholas louis

Girls list, boys list & name blog.

Crushes: daisy. victorine . arabella . philippe . matthew . ivor
    GP Crushes: pomeline . annemijn // rosemijn . eilidh . zephyrus . octavio. erasmus