Names Searched Right Now:
Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sweekune View Post
    Reading Pyramids by Terry Pratchett. I enjoy the book but am finding it so difficult to get through;. I just have no motivation to pick it up.
    Is that one of his chapterless ones? I struggle with those so much. The lack of boundaries and disorganisation makes me uncomfortable.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: The book is now complete. All chapters are up!

Quote Originally Posted by dantea View Post
    And I can't believe you read 50 Shades Zelia. Bleh!! I read 3 chapters maybe before I couldn't stand it any longer.
    Oh believe me, I felt like stopping after a couple of chapters as well but as I constantly rag on the series, its misogynistic ways and E.L. James's lack of writing skillz, but my arguments always fell to the ground when I confessed to only having read excerpts so I forced myself to get through the first book But I did have my regrets while reading it ("Christian Grey flavoured popsicle", need I say more? *gags*)
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I don't get much time to read because of college, but I'm currently reading The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. It's a nice read if you are into health and science. It also combines her family and lawsuits and stuff.

Current Favorites
    August - Daniel - Erik - Heath - Leo - Ronan
    Eve - Fiona - Johanna - Lana - Lena - Sally

Quote Originally Posted by whitefeather01 View Post
    I don't get much time to read because of college, but I'm currently reading The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. It's a nice read if you are into health and science. It also combines her family and lawsuits and stuff.
    That's been on my list for awhile, but every time I get to it I convince myself to read something else because it'll be boring, but I'm fascinated by the concept. Love to know your final thoughts when you're done.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by renrose View Post
    Is that one of his chapterless ones? I struggle with those so much. The lack of boundaries and disorganisation makes me uncomfortable.
    It doesn't have chapters persay but has four different sections. It's not that that bothers me. I genuinely don't know why I'm finding this book so hard.
    Name lover

Lilith Vesper - Francesca Lark - Viola Kathryn - Azalea Coralie
    Zachary James - Alexander Michael/Charlie - Tristan George

Bunny names:
    M: Banjo, Chewbacca
    F: Kairi, Pika
    Uni: Bantha, Domino, Tadpole

My blog: http://thereviewinators.wordpress.com/