Names Searched Right Now:
Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sweekune View Post
    Reading Pyramids by Terry Pratchett. I enjoy the book but am finding it so difficult to get through;. I just have no motivation to pick it up.
    Is that one of his chapterless ones? I struggle with those so much. The lack of boundaries and disorganisation makes me uncomfortable.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Quote Originally Posted by dantea View Post
    And I can't believe you read 50 Shades Zelia. Bleh!! I read 3 chapters maybe before I couldn't stand it any longer.
    Oh believe me, I felt like stopping after a couple of chapters as well but as I constantly rag on the series, its misogynistic ways and E.L. James's lack of writing skillz, but my arguments always fell to the ground when I confessed to only having read excerpts so I forced myself to get through the first book But I did have my regrets while reading it ("Christian Grey flavoured popsicle", need I say more? *gags*)
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I don't get much time to read because of college, but I'm currently reading The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. It's a nice read if you are into health and science. It also combines her family and lawsuits and stuff.

Current Favorites
    August - Daniel - Erik - Heath - Leo - Ronan
    Eve - Fiona - Johanna - Lana - Lena - Sally

Quote Originally Posted by whitefeather01 View Post
    I don't get much time to read because of college, but I'm currently reading The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. It's a nice read if you are into health and science. It also combines her family and lawsuits and stuff.
    That's been on my list for awhile, but every time I get to it I convince myself to read something else because it'll be boring, but I'm fascinated by the concept. Love to know your final thoughts when you're done.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by renrose View Post
    Is that one of his chapterless ones? I struggle with those so much. The lack of boundaries and disorganisation makes me uncomfortable.
    It doesn't have chapters persay but has four different sections. It's not that that bothers me. I genuinely don't know why I'm finding this book so hard.
    Name lover

Lilith Vesper - Francesca Lark - Viola Kathryn - Azalea Coralie
    Zachary James - Alexander Michael/Charlie - Tristan George

Bunny names:
    M: Banjo, Chewbacca
    F: Kairi, Pika
    Uni: Bantha, Domino, Tadpole

My blog: http://thereviewinators.wordpress.com/