Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Beloved, Toni Morrison
    Tales of The City, Armistead Maupin
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

Just finished: Dark Places, Sharp Objects and Gone Girl - all by Gillian Flynn as well as The Universe Versus Alex Woods by Gavin Extence.

Currently reading: I Am Malala by Malala Yousufzai and Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman.
    jessamyn

Violetta Coraline Isla Cordelia Alice Gwyneth
    Abel Francis Linus Booker Theodore Gibson

TTC #1 October 2014

Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James. Have only read excerpts from it till now. Figured I had to read it all to justify my constant bashing of it. I already loathe it. So condescending to woman and so poorly written.

A Doll's House by Henrik Ibsen. Now this is the exact opposite of the book above. A true masterpiece.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I'm reading A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin. I thought I might try and catch up before season 4 premieres. I'm averaging a little over 100 pages a day, so maybe it could happen?
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

I've been reading 'The Boleyn King' series by Laura Andersen. I'm on the second book, 'The Boleyn Deceit' and the third book is to be released later this year, I think. It's a 'what-if' scenario - If Anne Boleyn's son had carried to full term and lived, what would've happened. It's not so much about Anne herself but it's an interesting read nonetheless.
    Not expecting, just a girl with an interest in etymology.

Favourite Girls: http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/42001
    Favourite Boys: http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/47207

Favourite Combos
    Ivy Adelaide/Lyra Evangeline/Poppy Matilda/Eliza Genevieve/Wallis Katherine/Sydney Beatrix
    Harrison ?/James Anthony/Hugo Benjamin/Rory Alexander/Malachy George