Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Valentina - It's growing on me. I'd never use it, but I'd love to meet more girls named Valentina.
    Willa - I love it, especially as a nickname for Wilhelmina.
    Cecily - Not really my style, but I quite like it.
    Esme - Sounds very French. I like it.
    Athena - I'm probably the only person on Nameberry who dislikes it. I just think most goddess names are too much for a child.
    Veronica - I love it, although it feels kinda dated.
    Farrah - I really like it.
    Elsa - Not a fan, but it's a great name.
    polina
    eighteen
    french/russian/swedish
    living in st. petersburg, russia
    university sophomore

clementine ・ jemima ・ harriet ・ mabel
    felix ・ sebastian ・ milo ・ oliver

Could you give us a "sounds like" or first initial of your last name-- I like a lot of these names, but if I were eliminating, how it flows with the last name would be a factor. Also, any idea about mns or anyone you are trying to honor? This often helps with eliminating some as well. This said, my favorites on your list are Cecily, Esme, Athena, and Veronica-- these are all classic names with the first two being a bit lively and the last two being more elegant. Valentina is very exotic-- and I don't think most girls can pull it off. Willa and Elsa are okay, but they don't float my boat. Farrah is a little 70s and I do think Fawcett-- maybe it's time for a comeback though?

Some possible combinations:

Cecily Valentine
    Esme Valentine
    Veronica Cecile
    Athena Lucille

Other names you might like:

Alice
    Beatrix
    Edith
    Daphne
    Fiona
    Greta
    Helena/Helen
    Imogen
    Isolde
    Jane
    Leila
    Leonie
    Louisa
    Lucy
    Margot
    Marina
    Monica
    Persephone
    Ramona
    Roxanne/Roxana
    Sybil
    Susannah
    Verity
    Victorine
    Viola
    Viveca

Valentina: Too many syllables for my taste. Call me crazy, but I actually prefer straight forward Valentine.

Willa: I prefer Willow, though Willa is probably less common and less trendy.

Cecily: Hate it! I do like Celia.

Esme: Hate it even more.

Athena: Beautiful. I know one person named Athena and I think it's definitely usable.

Veronica: I think this name is underrated, though it's not my style - too many syllables.

Farrah: Farrah is by far my favorite off your list! It's familiar yet uncommon at the same time and would also travel well.

Elsa: nms, and wouldn't want my child lumped in with all the Ella, Elle, Ellie, Eliana's, etc. of the world...

Valentina - has a very flamboyant, romantic sound, but has sharp edges with the V and "teen" sound. She'll get Valentine's day jokes.

Willa - pretty, but feel a little nicknamey. I love it as a nickname for Willow.

Cecily - gorgeous! My favourite on your list. Classic, feminine, with a mellifluous sound.

Esme - spunky and rambunctious. My third favourite on your list.

Athena - the goddess is a great role model, but I'm not a huge fan of the name.

Veronica - dated, with a harsh sound.

Farrah - see Veronica. Makes me think of big hair, leotards and glitter.

Elsa - Yes! My second favourite. The wonderful balance of having a cutesy, girly nature that she'll love as a little kid, with a pretty, elegant seriousness that will carry her through adulthood.

1: Cecily
    2: Elsa
    3: Esme
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Elsa & Esme are my faves from your list!