Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I have been lucky so far in that everyone is very supportive and encouraging with all my name choices! It actually makes it difficult in a lot of ways because I don't get any help narrowing things down. Gah. But then, it's kinda nice that it's pretty much up to me and he'll love it no matter.

You have received some great advice on how to go about finding more common ground. I like the name-rating idea. One thing to consider too is your last name. Our last name cut out some much loved names, but in the end it helped me let go and then let go some more.

Talullah -- what about Luella? His tastes seem more standard/acceptable -- even the ones that are a little outside the box -- so the "ella" aspect might appeal to him while still giving that fun, l-filled, spunkiness.

I think it's a little silly that he won't give into Talli as a nickname for Talullah as it's a clear win for both of you and Talli alone is quite nicknamey. Other Tulullah thoughts might be:

Lola
    Lilah / Delilah
    Liliosa
    Thaissa -- Tah-ees-suh
    Thais - Tah-ees
    Calantha -- nn Calie or Cala

I really like Talullah, maybe let him pick the middle name?
    Nursing Student- class of 2014, 4 down! 1 to go...
    <3 Jesse's Girl <3
    Top Names
    Noah Rupert
    Bria Aurelie

<3 Wedding Date <3
    <3 10.17.2015 <3

Ooh I'm so happy for you! Congratulations

Quick suggestion: Louisa? I know a little girl that looks SO much like the little girl in the picture named Louisa. I also thought immidiately that she looks a lot like Lady Louise Windsor (http://www.almanachdegotha.org/siteb...ise-wessex.jpg) coincidentally. If not, Eloise? I think they both fit in fairly comfortable with your style.

Okay... my personal favourites from your list are Tallulah, Nastassia and Emmeline. I just feel like they're all such gorgeous feminine-not-frilly names yet none of them get a massive amount of attention round here.

I'm not a huge fan of his list (Kidagakash is amazing haha, but whilst the character is gorgeous I think it's best you steer him away). They all just seem a little... dull.

Could you get him on board with Tallulah nn Ally? I think they're all pushing it but you could probably get Bellatrix, Magnolia and Wilhelmina to work with it too? None of your middle-ground choices particuarly struck with me - Tessa, Cordelia, Prudence... Honey, I guess (I know a little girl named Honey and I'm really starting to like it).

A few that I think work with both of your tastes...
    Talia/Thalia
    Willow
    Oona
    Romilly (Verity/Amity/Mallory/Jessamy? All lovely Emily alternatives)
    Isis
    Matilda
    Thea
    Constance
    Gwendolyn
    Magda
    Esme
    Delilah
    Amara
    Seraphine or Seraphina
    Vivia or Aviva or Viva
    Ruby
    Amaryllis
    Orla
    Christabel
    Lindy
    Zara
    Mirabel
    Faye
    Phaedra
    Pippa
    Felicity
    close to my heart / future darlings
    Rufus - Emmett - Hugh - Amadeus - Wilfrid - Eoghan - Alec
    Estella - Una - Jemima - Eilidh - Hester - Billie

olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' and finally seventeen. (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

Another vote for Tallulah!

Perhaps Tasha, Anastasia, Letitia, Persephone, Paloma, Calista, Calliope?

Tfzolghadr: I just assumed that all of my sicky feelings were from a previous kidney infection! I hadn't realized how long it had drawn out! He is being very stubborn about the whole thing, but I did try! If mention Talullah he wont ralk names anymore Im not giving up!

Lurkub101: I'm 18, and will be 19 when the babe is born. It wasn't planned, but I'm scared and excited all the same! I like Sapphira, Hadley, and Daphne. Unfortunately he only likes Daphne.

Bethechange626: We both liked Echo, but our list has grown a LOT

giinkies: Oh. My. Gosh. Great idea on Talullah/Terminator! I tried to ask if it was a girl,I got first and her named middle. And If I the babe is a boy, he got first name. He said no because he is pretty sure it's a girl

Iheartm: Well it also doesn't help that I love names, and they annoy him!

Bibliophile: I will run Calliope, Wisteria, Lorelai, and Anastasia by him! Thank you!

Aym: He is very "my way or the highway" about this for some reason. I think he is more hormonal than I am!

Haley: I already tried that compromise It doesn't help that when we asked his sister about Talullah, she completely trashed it.

Oliviasarah: Thank you! I do have a soft spot for Louisa! I agree that his tastes are very dull (for me). I love the suggestions you gave, but most are already on my list and he has literally scratched them off. (He owes me a new spiral! Lol) Felicity is a life favorite of mine, but he doesn't like it because it means "Happy". I don't get it..

Anyhoo.
    We did the whole "Start a new list thing!" And this is what we now have..

His:
    Elise (Yes. Still.)
    Senna
    Emily
    Penelope
    Blair
    Kidagakash (Still!!)
    Honey (his great grandmother)
    Talia or Tallie
    Brittany (Ew.)
    Lily
    Haley
    Kelsea
    Kimberly
    Alexa
    Aurora (Tried to tell him no, this is my nieces name!)

My list:
    Talullah (I will not give up!)
    Echo (ehh, probably just a gp)
    Cordelia (he is back and forth)
    Lydia (my great grandmother)
    Tessa
    Bellatrix (Bex)
    Waverly (He hates )
    Wilhelmina
    Elektra or Electra
    Magnolia ( He hates flower names. i love them
    Clover
    Lacey
    Yelisaveta
    Ithaca (My name is Erica. Thought it was cute!)
    Alice (blleh..)
    Amelia
    Angelica (All he thinks of is rugrats)
    Adelaide

Our (kind of maybe) list
    Harper (me, not so much)
    Phoebe
    Elsa
    Hermione
    Genevieve
    Valentine
    Miley (I will explain.)
    Eleanor
    Megaera (Like the Hercules movie)
    Michaela (only this spelling)
    Renesmee (Explain later)
    Daphne
    Alanna
    Helena
    Wednesday
    Anastasia

Okay... He is dead set of Miley. He doesn't care about Cyrus. I posted before asking if it was ruined because I do like the name, and well.. We didnt know I was pregnant so we thought it had a few years to lose a bit of tge association.. I do like Miley, and he doesn't like Maile because "It makes his head hurt"

Renesmee: I have NO idea how this made the list.. He likes it. Lol

Wednesday: This is awkward. This was the code word we used if we were going to have sex back when we were still intimate... He thinks it is funny. I want to kill him. Lol

Okay, suggestions? Comments on the above?

He likes Miley Valentine. (Valentine's day is the day I was adopted, so its beautiful and important to me)

Im not sure if I can get over cyrus. AND my cousins son is named Rylee.