Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Wait, so how old are you now, if you mind my asking?

I suggest either searching for new name that you both Love, or trying to convince your boyfriend to use Tallulah and letting him pick the middle name.

Your list is very similar to mine, so I'll give you some more suggestions you and your guy might like.
    Elysia
    Nerissa
    Sapphira
    Coraline
    Arcadia
    Everly
    Talia
    Eliora
    Hadley
    Hannalei
    Bellamy
    Daphne
    Amaryllis
    Anastasia
    Fiona

You also might be able to convince him to accept your names based on the nicknames they could provide. He seems to like shorter names anyway. Like Genevieve could be Ginny, Sophronia could be Sophie, magnolia nn. Maggie.
    ~ Larissa

Araminta Lark
    Seraphina Daisy ~ Waverly Claire
    Zelda Marjorie ~ Romilly Violet ~ Cecily Darling
    Snow Evangeline ~ Marigold Francesca ~ Laszlo Oliver ~ Darwin Blake
    Gideon Levi ~ Fisher Gray ~ Jasper Elias
    Simon Apollo ~ Orlando Archer
    Phineas Jack

Crushing hard... Saylor Adeline ... Mazarine Alice ... Penrose Elizabeth

As much as i love Echo i do not see it being usable quite yet, however for a middle name it is gorgeous! Cordelia Phoebe is stunning and Tallulah Echo is so beautiful!

If he really likes Terminator, this can really only be as a nickname.
    Idk why he wouldn't go for Tallulah nn Terminator, they both start with a T. Try to sell him on that.

If you 2 plan on having other children, I would recommend that he pick one name and you pick the other.

Naming a child is hard! At least in my opinion! My husband is very, very picky so sometimes it is hard to compromise! You still have quite a while left in the pregnancy so if it gets too stressful I would leave it and come back to it. You never know, a name might grow on one of you. I suggested the name Madeleine for our first daughter and my husband vetoed it...this time around he likes it! haha Maybe the same thing will happen to your boyfriend with Tallulah. It might also be easier once you know the sex of the baby...that way you will only have to debate half of the names you were thinking about before.

Suggestion for both of you: Calliope. Has the bubbliness of Penelope he likes, and the mellifluous Tallulah-ness that you do.

Other suggestions:

Begonia
    Elysia (nn Elyse/Elise for him)
    Sabina
    Anya
    Wisteria
    Emiliana (nn Emily for him)
    Lorelei
    Zinnia
    Anastasia (nn Ana, Annie for him)
    Junia, Juno
    Ismene nn Ismay
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid