Names Searched Right Now:

Long list - opinions and color?

I was hoping I could get feedback on my long list since I am so indecisive. Personal opinions, what color you see the name as, what kind of person you think they would be, would be very welcome.

Top 10
    Faustine
    Faunella
    Chantella
    Indrina
    Romany
    Verena
    Lionella - also wondering if she'll be mistaken as lion + ella, or the correct lee-oh-nella
    Stefania
    Saskia
    Castalia

Violetta
    Guinna
    Dariela/Dariella
    Ombrielle
    Graciella
    Jacinda
    Lifa
    Rumina
    Tempesta
    Odessia
    Ingrida

Thanks!
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380

Top 10 Ottilie, Indrina, Faustine, Theria, Scarletta, Ninfa, Stellifera, Solifera, Grisella, Esmerina
    ... Alaric, Macsen, Nicander, Jove, Hawthorn, Archer, Stellan, Rainier, Hemlock, Cillian
    Contemplating Story & Shadow as a set, Melusina, Nimue & Lorelei as a trio

Out of all the names these are the ones I like/could imagine a child/adult with.

2) Romany- pink/red. upbeat little girl
    1) Verena (I like Vera better)- purple, blue. Sweet pretty girl.

6 ) Saskia- brown, darker color. Emotional empathic
    5 ) Castalia (this has cute NN options like Cassie or Lia)- yellow, orange. introverted smart child

4) Rumina- Red, pretty perhaps egotistical

3) Odessia- light blue, Outgoing talkative
    Last edited by clmbsd; February 17th, 2014 at 11:39 PM.

Faustine is purple and blue, light to medium hues, artistic, creative, gentle, grounded

Faunella is light to medium orange hues with some milk chocolate browns swirled in. Booksmart, warm, welcoming, loves animals and children.

Chantella is golden yellow and marigold with light orangey yellow swirls faintly visible to the naked eye. Intelligent, cares about Mother Earth, respectful of every human being, plant, and organism.

I am going to finish the rest later.

Indrina is various shades of green, maybe some beiges and browns mixed in. She is patient, loves the outdoors, and she is highly intelligent and would be an excellent teacher or counselor.

Romany( such a cute name I never knew existed ) Romany is browns and turquoises, more teal than brown. She loves to swim, live near, spend time in or near any body of water. She loves animals, especially fish, dolphins, whales, seals, and tortoises. She'd like to volunteer and or work at an animal sanctuary for endangered sea creatures.

Verena is medium to dark shades of forest greens. She is down to earth, open-minded, loves to make and wear jewelry and would love to be a silversmith.

Quote Originally Posted by ashleyjuliette View Post
    Faustine is purple and blue, light to medium hues, artistic, creative, gentle, grounded

Faunella is light to medium orange hues with some milk chocolate browns swirled in. Booksmart, warm, welcoming, loves animals and children.

Chantella is golden yellow and marigold with light orangey yellow swirls faintly visible to the naked eye. Intelligent, cares about Mother Earth, respectful of every human being, plant, and organism.

I am going to finish the rest later.
    I absolutely LOVE your descriptions and colors! Thanks!
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380

Top 10 Ottilie, Indrina, Faustine, Theria, Scarletta, Ninfa, Stellifera, Solifera, Grisella, Esmerina
    ... Alaric, Macsen, Nicander, Jove, Hawthorn, Archer, Stellan, Rainier, Hemlock, Cillian
    Contemplating Story & Shadow as a set, Melusina, Nimue & Lorelei as a trio