3 6.52%
  • Paisley Marie

8 17.39%
  • Hailey Marie

8 17.39%
  • Hazel Marie

27 58.70%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hazel Marie! It's so sweet, and even though Hunter and Hazel aren't quite a perfect match, I really love the idea of them in my head together! I imagine the most adorable siblings, being best friends and helping each other and such. The others are okay, but Hazel's just darling. I'm thinking about putting her back on my own list (again! ).

Quote Originally Posted by lerenard View Post
    I voted Hazel, which is a beautiful choice. Paisley or Peyton would make the sibling set sound a bit too rural south for me.
    My friend whom this post refers to actually called me today when she read this to share it with me, as I hadn't yet had the chance to read the feedback. This is a really interesting point to consider! Thank you so much for your feedback!! I think she's surprised that Hazel is winning by a landslide. But it is a really pretty combination with Marie!! Thanks again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    Hazel Marie! It's so sweet, and even though Hunter and Hazel aren't quite a perfect match, I really love the idea of them in my head together! I imagine the most adorable siblings, being best friends and helping each other and such. The others are okay, but Hazel's just darling. I'm thinking about putting her back on my own list (again! ).
    Thank you for such wonderful feedback!! Sooo sweet... I couldn't agree more!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by c@29 View Post
    Personally, I LOVE Piper!! I had suggested Harper to her, but then it occurred to me that Hunter & Harper sound a bit too match-matchy to me. But I do love that name. I also suggested Harlow... She saw your list today & plans to share it with her husband this evening! Thanks!!