3 6.52%
  • Paisley Marie

8 17.39%
  • Hailey Marie

8 17.39%
  • Hazel Marie

27 58.70%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Please help with a name for Hunter's sister....

One of my closest friends is expecting a baby girl, & four baby names are topping their list right now. She's not a nameberry member, but checks in frequently for ideas. She told me she'd be very interested in me posting a nameberry poll on her behalf to help her & her husband in their decision. (I know she'll be checking.)

They have an adorable curly-blonde-haired, blue-eyed, 2 year old son named Hunter Laszlo. Laszlo is also his father's middle name. Their baby girl will carry on her mother's middle name, Marie. Their last name is 3 syllables, beginning with H & ending in N. They seem to be partial to baby girl names beginning with P & H. Their top contenders are Peyton, Paisley, Hailey, & Hazel. They're also open to suggestions. Please vote & let us know your thoughts...

Thanks for your input!!

Peyton Marie
    Paisley Marie
    Hailey Marie
    Hazel Marie

I love Hailey (after the comet and the Disney actress Haley Mills)! Congratulations to your friend!

Quote Originally Posted by rkrd View Post
    I love Hailey (after the comet and the Disney actress Haley Mills)! Congratulations to your friend!
    Thank you, Rkrd!! Do you prefer the spelling, Hailey, with Marie?

Does anyone have any other name suggestions for her that would pair well with Hunter & work with a middle name Marie / last name H (3-syllables) ending in N?? I know I mentioned their affinity for P & H names, but I think they're pretty much open to others, with the exception of K names, which they have said they dislike. Any input would be much appreciated!!!

Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

I voted Hazel, which is a beautiful choice. Paisley or Peyton would make the sibling set sound a bit too rural south for me.