Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 109 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC 6 Months +

wow Shiloh! I hope this means good things for you too!!!

Update for me, I started my period the day I thought I would, tues the 25th. So I went in to have my consultation on the IUI, everything went fine. She says we dont look like a hopeless case and she does see us getting pregnant with help. Our chances with the IUI are 8-10%, lower than I thought it would be =( which sort of crushed my spirits. But she did say it was fine to give femera a shot and see how it works with my body (I have no known issues with ovulating, this is just to give my husband more targets to hit) My only fear is that I will ovulate too many eggs and have to wait till the following month to do the IUI. I dont mind the risk of twins but I am not willing to risk quints and lose them all. So we will see. I have an ultrasound scheduled for the 9th of march to check my eggs after femera. I'm SO excited!!!! fricken nervous as hell and have cried a couple times because this whole process is stressful and expensive with no guarantees, but in the same light we are boosting our odds so I'm excited!

Im sorry I dont check in as much as I should or respond all that well, Im usually on my phone and its annoying to type out long responses on a tiny screen...

I am hoping the best for you ladies!!!!! I would love to see us all get pregnant this year!!!! Things are sounding pretty dang hopeful for some of you!!!
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =

Butterflykisses---It looks like you and I started ttc around the same time! We are doing our second iui on weds, march 5th. I have only ever had 2 follicles be big enough to trigger on femara. That was something my RE told me, that with femara you have lower chances of multiples, maybe 2 but usually not more. This month, we only got 1 that was a good size, and I've always had regular cycles, so don't worry about having more than 2 follies. Everybody is defferent tho. I'm wishing you lots and lots of babydust and hope that your first iui works!!!

I don't know if I mentioned this or not, but my husband and I made an appointment with a fertility clinic for March 31. By then, we'll have tried for thirteen cycles. My period is due this Saturday. I tested this morning (my usual habit is to test at 10DPO, then when it's negative, I psych myself up for next cycle and am not too disappointed when my period arrives). Well, this morning's test was negative. So, yeah. Good luck everyone.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Good luck at your appointment, Sarah. Hopefully you will get some answers.

I'm having a terrible day today. I am so depressed about TTC and have been crying all day. It has been 1,271 days since we started TTC and not one single positive (pregnancy or ovulation). That's a depressing number.
    - Favorites -
    Etta . Evelyn . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Lilith . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Vera . Willow
    Connor . Evan . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Kieran . Rowan . Shane . Silas . Zane

- Top Picks -
    Willow Evelyn & Foster Grey

- Rainbow Baby Due June 2, 2015 -

Shiloh, I'm so sorry hun this is such a difficult road and it isn't fair. You sound like you have been through a lot. When was the last time you and hubby took a vacation? I know nothing ever really takes your mind totally off ttc but sometimes it's good to change up scenery and be distracted for a lil bit. My heart hurts for you.

Kliendavis, good luck on your IUI! Omgosh that was today yea? So you have been trying for a couple years now too? It's hard isn't it? Oh gosh, the tww is killer. Good luck again! Baby dust!!!

Sarah, any ideas of what they are going to suggest about you and your husbands situation?
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =