Names Searched Right Now:
Page 48 of 118 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC 6 Months +

Well, 15DPO today and BFN this morning. I guess it's on to Clomid and cycle monitoring after AF comes. I stupidly got excited about the idea that I could be pregnant by Mother's Day, but onwards and upwards, I guess.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Quote Originally Posted by maggiefromcanada View Post
    Well, 15DPO today and BFN this morning. I guess it's on to Clomid and cycle monitoring after AF comes. I stupidly got excited about the idea that I could be pregnant by Mother's Day, but onwards and upwards, I guess.
    I had the Mother's Day hopes for myself, too. I'm kind of quirky and had already decided that if I got my BFP I was going to get my mom a Mother's Day card and write it in that someone needed to get me a Mother's Day card, lol. Oh well.

I'm on CD 29 and BFN, and I feel AF knocking on the door and it feels like she is ticked off that I'm wanting to give her the boot. HAHA.

Trying for my first!
    Favorites: Meredith Arcona Gunnar Lee
    Others: Magdalene, Yardley, Juniper, Harlow, Alifair, Delilah, Atticus, Otis, Flynn, Kingston, Badgett, Crosby

Quote Originally Posted by mdeast77 View Post
    I had the Mother's Day hopes for myself, too. I'm kind of quirky and had already decided that if I got my BFP I was going to get my mom a Mother's Day card and write it in that someone needed to get me a Mother's Day card, lol. Oh well.

I'm on CD 29 and BFN, and I feel AF knocking on the door and it feels like she is ticked off that I'm wanting to give her the boot. HAHA.
    Yeah, I was thinking that if I got a BFP, I was going to get one of those cheesy "World's Best Grandma" mugs for my mom. And then I got worried because we're going out with my brother and SIL, my mom's boyfriend, and his son and daughter, and I didn't want to tell all of them so early, especially the son and daughter (nice people, but not super close to them). There I go again, getting way way ahead of myself.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

If it ever happens for me I'll either half to hide it from my husband or the world will know when I know. He gets overly excited and has a huge mouth. He'll probably tell my mother before I even get a chance too, lol.

Trying for my first!
    Favorites: Meredith Arcona Gunnar Lee
    Others: Magdalene, Yardley, Juniper, Harlow, Alifair, Delilah, Atticus, Otis, Flynn, Kingston, Badgett, Crosby

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well. Sorry I haven't written in a while. I had the blood tests and the HSG and both came back normal which was a huge relief. But sadly, my DH's SA came back with normal numbers but low motility (37%) and low morphology(<3%). We were both devastated by the news at first but we are now trying to remain optimistic. DH has an appointment with a urologist to see what the cause may be and what and if there is anything we can do about it. I am worried that the only way we may be able to conceive is through IVF ( which we would not be able to afford right now) and means we would have to wait even longer. I am wondering if anyone with experience with MFI has any advice. I have been looking online and some say vitamins or supplements helped and that they were able to conceive naturally. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    TTC#1 Mid-twenty something. Married to my best friend 3-3-12. Name lover and science nerd.

Favorite Names: XX: Georgia, Wren, Arden, Mabel, Coralie, Leona, Aviana, Marin
    XY: Callum, Thomas, Hudson, Sullivan, Jonah