Names Searched Right Now:
Page 39 of 118 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC 6 Months +

@Butterflykisses - That's good news! I hope this is your cycle. Sending good vibes and prayers your way.

@Holly - Welcome and thanks for your good wishes. I hope TTC is short for you this time.

Not much to report from me. I'm 10DPO and don't plan on testing until at least Friday. On Thursday (or maybe it was Friday?) I had some bad cramping, which could be nothing, but could be something. I have a busy week coming up, so hopefully that will keep me from obsessing. Wishing you all a good week ahead!
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

I hope you all don't mind me posting here. I feel attached to you all and there is only one other person on my babies due thread.

This morning I got up at 5 AM to test with FMU and there was brown blood. Quite a bit of it. I know brown blood is old blood so I wasn't too worried but then it turned red. AF would have been due today. I panicked and worried I was having a chemical pregnancy. My tests have not been getting darker either. I hysterically cried myself to sleep. When I woke up, there was no more blood and I haven't bled since. I am hoping it was normal spotting and everything is okay. I'm calling my OB first thing in the morning. Everyone please keep your fingers crossed that everything is okay... I am so stressed. I can't describe how heartbroken I felt this morning thinking it was over.
    - Favorites -
    Etta . Evelyn . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Lilith . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Vera . Willow
    Connor . Evan . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Kieran . Rowan . Shane . Silas . Zane

- Top Picks -
    Willow Evelyn & Foster Grey

- Rainbow Baby Due June 2, 2015 -

Shiloh MANY women experience an almost-period the first month of their pregnancy. The little placenta hasn't had enough time yet to make enough B-HCG to suppress the endometrial shedding. I won't lie, this shedding can certainly threaten a newly established pregnancy, but it does NOT mean you are miscarrying. I think the fact that your period is much lighter than normal is a great thing, as it does imply some HCG is in your system.

In the meantime a million congratulations. As you have seen the hardest step in all of this- the step that ART really can't do anything about- is implantation. They can make you ovulate, they can fertilize an egg and make you conceive, but they can't get the little blastocyst to implant. If you've done that, you've done it on your own, and it's great news because it means your & your partner's embryos are capable of implanting.

I can only imagine the mix of cautious optimism and fearful pessimism you're feeling now. Congratulations again and good luck. You've heard it hundreds of times on this journey thus far but all you can do now is wait.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

Shilo, I'm sending you lots of virtual love. I know there's no use in telling you not to worry, since I'm sure you will worry anyway, but I'm hopeful to you. I know many women that have had spotting and gone to have a healthy baby.

Please keep us posted.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

oh Shiloh, I can only imagine... but as you will hear over and over, it is totally normal to have spotting close to your actual period. Of course if it keeps up then go see a doctor, but I totally get what you are saying, there will be no calming me down if I bleed because I am such a worry wart! no good though... but please do keep us posted!!!!

Maggie, your tww is dragging girl!!! even for me!
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =