Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC 6 Months +

A few ultrasounds later and they've decided I'm about to ovulate! The follicle went from 1.7mm (I think it's mm??) on Friday to 2.3 today, and bloodwork showed ovulation as imminent. I to go back on Wednesday to check if I've ovulated, which will give a welcome respite from the morning rush to the clinic. Plus after several consecutive days of blood work, my arms make me look like a drug addict. Good thing it's frigid out so short sleeves aren't an option anyway.

I'm feeling rather positive this afternoon: Ovulation is likely coming, no morning ultrasound, a close friend is coming to visit, and Liverpool beat Man United. Hope all of you have had a good weekend and that lots of good news is in the works for us all!
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Maggie that is great news!!! Hope your husband is ready to brown-chicken-brown-cow! hehe (get it?!) Im kinda cooky sometimes....
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =

Hi Berries! Just wanted to chime in and say that you ALL are in my thoughts and prayers as you go through these TTC experiences. It is unbelievable what some couples have to go through in order to conceive. DH and I had issues for a few years, but were ultimately blessed to have a beautiful baby boy. And honestly, our battle pales in comparison to what many of you are going through. So many people don't understand what it feels like to be devastated month after month, and how that WEARS on your soul.

I just wanted to let you know... There IS hope. DON'T give up. You all are FIERCE warriors who somehow keep persevering when things seem hopeless. Keep on keepin' on and know that you are an inspiration! I wish the best for all of you!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Phaedra, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Caspian

@Tintri - Thank you! Your words are so sweet! I really appreciate them.

@Butterflykisses - Haha, thanks for the encouragement.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

tintri, thank you for the encouragement I love hearing about success stories. Makes it seem like maybe it's not impossible.

Could we maybe update the first post with everyone's usernames and when they started TTC so we can keep track of BFPs? I'm confident we will have some BFPs around here Might be encouraging too for anyone who might find the post later who is having issues TTC.
    -Favorites-
    Etta . Evelyn . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Lilith . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Vera . Willow
    Connor . Evan . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Kieran . Rowan . Shane . Silas . Zane

- Top Picks -
    Willow Evelyn & Foster Grey

- Forever Missed -
    June 6, 2014
    Lily PrimroseIris Rhoswen