Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    With the exception of Roland, I love your unusual list. Eero is very cool and modern, sounds slightly Finnish to me. Eames is great, but my first thought is the Eames chair, which I love so I'm not too bothered by the reference. Alaric is also very nice as well and fits with your girls names. Personally I'd go with Eero.

To be honest, I don't like Charles, Frederick or Franklin at all.

I like Frederick off of your list. To me, Eames is a furniture designer and Roland is an instrument brand. That doesn't make them bad or unusable though. Frederick Eames would work nicely. Here are some other suggestions:

Aldous
    Lewis
    Wilhelm
    Reginald
    Ernest
    Lawrence
    Astaire

I simply adore Frederick and Eames, and even moreso the combo Frederick Eames - this exact combo is on my long list!

Alaric, Roland and Charles are fine too, though none of them speak to me as much as Frederick and/or Eames do.

I'm not really a fan of Franklin and when I see Eero I want to pronounce it AIR-oh.

Good luck!!
    Victor | Ephraim | Phineas | Alfred | Rupert

Trudy | Marceline | Ramona | Cicely | Winifred

Congratulations!

Isadora {and} Alaric is the best match.
    Agatha | Apollonia | Cornelia | Guinevere | Henrietta | Josephine | Lavinia | Minerva | Parthenia | Thomasina | Winifred

V i n t a g e | C h a r m

Archibald | Augustus | Barnabas | Bartholomew | Cornelius | Ebenezer | Hezekiah | Ignatius | Leonidas | Sylvester | Tiberius

I love...
    Eero
    Eames
    Franklin

In particular Eero!!!!
    Good luck!!!