Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocket Wild

That is absolutely the worst name I have ever seen in my life. Why, just why?

♂: Neville | Matthew | Ernest | Alfie | Louis | Christopher | Harry | James | Albert | Andrew

♀: Doris | Ethel | Violet | Lillian | Florence | Martha | Minnie | Agatha |

I'am sure that certain personalities can pull off a name like that. But how can the parents know that their daughter's isnt going to be the most shy person on earth? Rose nn Rocket or something like that is adorable but Rocket Wild is so bad.....
    “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.”~ Edgar Allan Poe .

My name is Vasiliki but I prefer Bellerose . A lover of dark names , trying to be something in her life .

Persephone ~ Clytemnestra ~ Iphigeneia ~ Hades ~ Prometheus ~ Perseus .

Quote Originally Posted by lawsonhaley View Post
    That is absolutely the worst name I have ever seen in my life. Why, just why?
    I saw this on my newfeed and I was just like WTF?
    Like I almost want to stop listening to her mothers music.

In all seriousness though, if she had to use the name Rocket, I would much prefer she used it on a boy. I think Rocket works much better on a boy. Still wouldn't like the name either way though.
    Last edited by giinkies; February 17th, 2014 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bellerose View Post
    I'am sure that certain personalities can pull off a name like that. But how can the parents know that their daughter's isnt going to be the most shy person on earth? Rose nn Rocket or something like that is adorable but Rocket Wild is so bad.....
    Exactly! A more approachable name with a nickname like Rocket wouldn't be bad because the child could easily choose to not go by her nickname. Rocket Wild is just begging for trouble. I can see a girl (or boy) with this name partying it up and saying, "but I'm just living up to my expectations!"
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

Quote Originally Posted by bellerose View Post
    Being Canadian, I definitely know who Lights is, her songs were played to death over here a few years ago, but I honestly forgot all about her until this. She's really dropped off the musical map, even in her home country. She definitely hasn't got the star credit to pull it off.

I actually ranted slightly about the name choice on Facebook, my best friend joined in with me and said how horrid it was, then two girls I go to college with (neither of whom I like) commented saying it was 'awesome' and 'not that bad for a baby'. I actually hung my head in shame when I saw what they posted. Then again, the majority of my college class thinks that naming a baby Nevaeh Hope would be the nicest thing ever (seriously, there's a large portion who always say how lovely Nevaeh is and how they think it's the most beautiful thing in the world...do they entirely miss the 'heaven backwards = hell" thing?!).

♂: Neville | Matthew | Ernest | Alfie | Louis | Christopher | Harry | James | Albert | Andrew

♀: Doris | Ethel | Violet | Lillian | Florence | Martha | Minnie | Agatha |