Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Esme Liora is lovely! I think it's great how you've thought of ways to honour family more subtly without actually using their names. My mum's name is Cheryl as well, but I'm really not a fan of the name; Esme is a lot nicer.
    Wholock | Historian | Biochemist | Single Pringle | Teenberry (18) | Future mummy 😏
    Dreaming of...
    β—‹ Demelza Georgiana Clio β€’ Beatrix Anna Rosalind β€’ Marigold Clara Hermione β€’ Artemis β€’ Lyra β€’ Tallulah β—‹
    Caspian Sherlock Walter β—‹ Pandora Valencia Fae
    β—‹ Ptolemy Lysander Albert | Horatio Phoenix Arthur | Nikolai Emrys Altair | Artemus Dorian Hugo β—‹
    Mister Men Combos β—‹ Little Misses Combos
    β—‹ "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end." β—‹

I love it. Either way, EsmΓ©e Liora or Esme Liora, is lovely. I think Liora is a beautiful and creative idea to honor his two moms, and the meaning of Esme to honor Cheryl is lovely. I love Esme and Liora, I think it is just beautiful.
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Ariadne | Calliope | Eulalie | Georgiana | Marta | Cecily | Hermione | Jane | Isabel | Petra |

| Linus | Jonas | Basil | Jude | Augustine | Jasper | Thomas | Ezra | Gus | Augustus |

Pondering: | Cecilia |

Have a fabulous day!

The combo is a nice tribute to everyone. And while The names aren't my style I can see why you (and others) like it.

Regarding the accents on Esme...my two cents would be if you aren't French or live in a French community then don't do it. . She will be forever correcting her name.

Wow, Esme Liora is gorgeous! And how great that it honors so many people at once. Definitely go for it.
    g w e n

Beatrix ❀ Odette ❀ Coraline ❀ Celia
    Jett βˆ— Zephyr βˆ— Prosper βˆ— Emrys

Viola Belphoebe β—‹ EsmΓ© Leocadia β—‹ Cosima Vale β—‹ Cleo Iphigenia
    Dash Apollo β—‹ Madoc Orion β—‹ Emmett Orlando β—‹ Kieran August

Sancia Blue ⋆ Saffron Emilia ⋆ Ada Chrysanthemum ⋆ Opal Isadora ⋆ Celia Belle ⋆ Mars Auberon
    β†  v o t e β†ž

Esme Liora is a lovely name for a lovely little girl. I think you've made a wonderful choice!
    June 13th, 2015
    πŸ’ž the day I married the love of my life πŸ’ž

|| Arabela || Behara || Elif || Ejlem || Melećhana || Sumaja || Zehra ||
    || Amran || Elham || Hakan || Ilijas || Ibrahim || Naser ||