Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ways to get to Lollie

Hubby and I have been discussing girls names since before DS Jack was born 3 years ago, and have finally come to a name we agree on...kinda. We both love the nn Lollie. I had it on my list as a nn for either Charlotte or Louisa, but he's not crazy about either of those.

So can anyone think of other options that could get us to Lollie?

Thanks so much!

I've heard of it being a nickname for Lauren.

Olympia
    Lobelia
    Dolores
    Lorelei
    Lourdes
    Lavinia
    Olive
    Olivia
    Alondra
    Alonza
    Mallory
    Valorie
    Yolanda

Some are stretches, but I consider Lollie to be an endearment nn so I think a stretch is ok (like Barbara=Bunny) I think Lollie is adorable. I've strongly considered Olympia nn Lolly.

I've had it suggested to me as a nn for Eulalia
    Just a 19 year old weirdly obsessed with names, no babies in the near future

Aila Anwen Arianwen Aveline Calla Caoimhe Cosima Fionnuala Hazel Hestia Josephine Rowan
    Alaric Asa Evander Ezra Jasper Leander Lucas Orion Perseus Ruairi

Liliana (you could use Lollie instead of the traditional Lily)
    Lilou/Milou
    Louella
    There's a character in Game of Thrones (the books, not sure about the show) called Lollys, but she isn't the greatest for a child to be named after and I don't really know how her name is pronounced. I think you could find plenty of names to use this nn with, though. Also, not all nns are related to the name itself. I know a guy named William who has always gone by Scooter. I have no idea where it came from, but no one calls him by his real name.

loco for rococo

✫

fanciful: Twila Posey, Odette Francesca, Orlaith Glimmer, Fianna Ruby, Poet Cadenza, Indie Nell.
    ///             ///             ///    

Ouen Amos, Cillian Ambrose, Oswin Maverick, Casimir Orlando, Oscar Phineas.