Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Lollie is cute! There are many great suggestions already, but I thought I'd add Laurel since people sometimes call me Lollie.
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

Lollie is very cute. I know a girl who goes by Lollie and she's named Lalia (lah-lee-ah)

Halolani
    Lolani
    Lolicia
    Loletta
    Lobelia
    Loila
    Lokalia
    Lokelani
    Lorelei
    Louella
    Lalaine
    Lalasa
    Lalika
    Lalita
    Eulalia -- you-lah-lee-ah
    Chilali -- it means snow bird. I love that
    Citlali
    Salali -- you can get Sally from this too ^_^
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Thanks so much for the input everybody! Keep the ideas coming. I am perfectly fine with names that are a stretch. The most important thing to me is that we love both names.

My great grandmother's name was Ollie Montgomery, so I'm thinking I can use Montgomery as a middle name and use our updated form of Ollie as a more sentimental nickname than an intuitive one.

My name is Olimpia and my mom calls me Loli (we're Spanish, but the pronunciation is the same as how you have it spelled). Just to back up what Tararyaz said recommending Olympia.
    { Current Faves }

Azura | Antigone | Charlotte | Desdemona | Imogen | Linnea | Theodora | Minerva | Ophelia

Cassius | Linneaus | Massimo | Gabriel | Thaddeus/Taddeo | Matteo | Theodore | Xanthus | Xavier