Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Thanks Alexa400 I love Dimple , Darling , Lullaby & Revere!
    Thanks Faithnamer Words cant explained how much i adore Remember & Wolf for girls ! I also love Rain ,Ever , Moon , Army , Winsome , Knight , Swan , Darling ,Arrow , Road , Snow & Lake !

I know a doctor who has a son named Haze. Myself, I'm not too much into word names.. but I'll help you out.

Sunday
    Sky / Skye
    Poet
    Ernest
    Sunny
    Treasure (I went to school with a girl named Treasure)
    Story
    Archer
    River
    Fisher
    Olive
    Harbor
    Cliff
    Canyon
    Foster
    Slate
    Sargent
    Mace

We named our son Levin, which is an archaic English word meaning "lightning." I think word names work best when they are not words in everyday use. I particularly like Reverie, for example, but I would never use Dream.

I like virtue names, like Temperance, Mercy, Justice, Rejoice, Redeemed

I knew a girl named Satin in high school. Everyone called her Satan, though. She was really a mean girl, possibly because her name was Satin. And a girl I went to school with named her daughter Vanity. These are examples of bad ideas.

I would not ever name a child Hush. That seems a little...squelching? Or Boulevard. Sorry. Or Together.

One of my guilty pleasure names is Measure. There was a book character named that. I would never use it on a person, though.

Thanks Kisa I love Poet ,Story , Archer, River ,Canyon & Slate .
    Thanks Tarynkay Your son's name is so gorgeous ! Reverie , Temperance , Dream & Justice are gorgeous ! Satin is terrible & I understand what you say about Hush , Boulevard & Together .
    Measure is so cute & unxpected!

Quote Originally Posted by hanbow View Post
    I'm not sure whether you'll like me suggestions but I'll give it a go! A love word names too!
    Easter
    Early
    Halcyon
    Harbour
    Holiday
    Lilac
    Thyme
    Birdie
    Harmonia
    X
    I'm not really a fan of word names, but Lilac and Harmonia are lovely. (I guess Melody would fall into this category too.) I particularly like the flow of Harmonia, and Lilac has a pretty feel to it. And another word name that I like is Sky. Here are some word names that I can think of (do names of Seasons count?):

Spring
    Summer
    Autumn
    Winter
    Christmas
    Silence
    Faith
    Lettuce
    Wednesday
    Brick
    Flower
    Princess
    Chastity
    Promise

Most of these names aren't particularly strange, but when I first heard of them I found Lettuce, Christmas, Wednesday, Promise, Princess, Brick and Silence to be quite unusual. Christmas actually sounds quite sweet, and apparently Lettuce was popular in Victorian times. I've also heard that Silence is an old Puritan name. I quite like the idea of having Seasons and Months as names, at the moment I'm warming to Spring and April. Eclipse sounds cool as well, but somehow it's not warming to me as a name yet.
    teenberry . names . royals . history . divergent . photography

adelina sophia ♕ magdalena élisabeth ♕ isla aveline ♕ athénaïs lenore ♕ beatrice adeline
    leo xavier ♕ alexander george ♕ thomas archie ♕ harry lysander ♕ cornelius laszlo

i have given my lists of girls and boys names a clean up!

crushes: ada . vita . margot . melita . jonah . albert . peregrine
    gp crushes: leopoldine. appoline . ileana . zosia "zsa zsa" . evangelos. tassilo . claudius