Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    It’s been many months since our honeymoon, and I am pregnant. My husband Caspar is so excited and Scarlett is excited to be a big sister. I decide you want this baby’s middle name to, if a boy, honor your husband or if a girl honor your best friend in some way. Finally our baby arrives! It’s a girl! Little Elodie Alice was born on the 8th of May at 9:07. I love our little baby from her green eyes to their red hair.

Our family loves new baby Elodie, and so does everyone else! We are asked to be part of a reality TV show about celebrities’ families. After thinking it over, Caspar and I agree and we start filming "Spot Life". It’s a hit! Soon our family is way more famous than before. The paparazzi are everywhere! About seven months later, when I walk outside with my kids, a paparazzi jumps out of the bushes and starts taking pictures! The children start crying, the paparazzi gets closer and scares them more. I freak out and try to smack him. I miss and he gets a good picture of me doing so! I run back inside and stay there for the rest of the day. I call my husband, and want to cancel the show. He agrees with me, but we can’t cancel because of the contract. We wait until the season is done. Luckily, "Spot Life" was losing viewers, and doesn’t renew for another season. But that doesn’t make the paparazzi leave us alone. Caspar and I decide to move to secluded mid-Wales.

After living in Wales for two years, we decide to go on a vacation to China. There we visit an orphanage to help out. We meet an absolutely beautiful, giggly baby boy there. Sadly, his father died in a car accident two months before he was born, and his mother died during birth. We decide to adopt the adorable baby, which our birth children are absolutely ecstatic about. We also get to name the baby, because the parents died before they could name the little cutie, but we want the middle name to be a name from his country.

We name him Kieran Jianyu.

7 years later, I decide I’ve had a nice relaxing life with my husband and three kids in our secluded home. But I’ve been thinking about going back into the spotlight. After talking it over with the family, I move to Hollywood and audition for a new sitcom called "The Angry Adams". I get the role of Helen Adams, a mother to four kids and wife of the main character. The show isn’t as big of a hit as some of my other projects, but it’s watched. Also exciting though, my best male friend Sebastian and his husband Andrew are adopting a baby! His name is Lincoln, and he was adopted from India.

4 years later, "The Angry Adams" has ended, having a good audience. My oldest, Scarlett Finley has started an acting career as the main character’s little sibling on a Disney channel show. We have moved to a nice house in more suburban California. Unexpectedly, I are pregnant! Nine months later, I give birth to a blonde-haired brown-eyed little girl named Edith Clementine.

One day, I get a call from my archrival Gia Garcia. I'm sure it’s some call about her going to ruin me, but she says she’s sorry for how horrible she acted years ago. I'm not sure what to say. A few years after I married Caspar, she married Paul Chevalier, but after having two kids, Birdie and Bronx, they divorced after he cheated on her with some model. She says again she’s sorry and is about to hang up, but I stop her and say I accept her apology because even though she really upset me, she understands know what she did was wrong. We keep talking, and it turns out she’s thinking about putting her kids up for adoption because she feels like she can’t take care of them anymore. We talk more and more. One day, I read in the newspapers that Gia is pregnant. She never heard from the father again. I call her, but I find out she changed her number. Ten months later, after she had her baby, Axel, she puts all of the kids up for adoption, which I finally hear about after she leaves a message to me. I decide to adopt the three children. Later Gia is put in rehab for drug addiction. After she got out, she had mental breakdowns, and was put into a mental hospital. I'm sorry, but glad I adopted her children so they wouldn’t have to suffer.

I love my family!

JJ & Caspar; Scarlett Finley, Elodie Alice, Kieran Jianyu, Edith Clementine, Birdie, Bronx, and Axel.

GRIDDIE, EIGHTEEN, MUGGLE-BORN, WALES
    Names from literature and fantasy, astrological and old British, nicknames and surnames.

Benedict Arthur Percival || Jasper Pippin Abraxas || Agatha Edith Avery || Juno Jameson 'JJ' Astra || Georgia Ginevra 'Ginny' Altalune
    || Archie Felician Balthazar || Margaret "Daisy" Minerva Maeve || Iris Andromeda Aurora || Kieran Echo Alaska ||

It’s been many months since your honeymoon, and you are pregnant. Your husband Caleb is so excited and Damien is excited to be a big brother. You decide you want this baby’s middle name to, if a boy, honor your husband or if a girl honor your best friend in some way. Finally your baby arrives! It’s a boy! Little Mallory Lydia Mercer was born on at 9:07. You love your little baby from their brown eyes to their blonde hair.

Your family loves new baby Mallory, and so does everyone else! You are asked to be part of a reality TV show about celebrities’ families. After thinking it over, you and Caleb agree and you start filming Life in the Spotlight. It’s a hit! Soon your family is way more famous than before. The paparazzi are everywhere! About seven months later, when you walk outside with your kids, a paparazzi jumps out of the bushes and starts taking pictures! Your children start crying, the paparazzi gets closer and scares them more. You freak out and try to smack him. You miss and he gets a good picture of you doing so! You run back inside and stay there for the rest of the day. You call your husband, and want to cancel the show. He agrees with you, but you can’t cancel because of your contract. You wait until the season is done. Luckily, Life in the Spotlight was losing viewers, and doesn’t renew for another season. But that doesn’t make the paparazzi leave you alone. You and Caleb decide to move to secluded Beacon Hills, California.

After living in Beacon Hills for two years, you decide to go on a vacation to China. There you visit an orphanage to help out. You meet an absolutely beautiful, giggly baby girl there. Sadly, her father died in a car accident two months before she was born, and her mother died during birth. You decide to adopt the adorable baby, which your birth children are absolutely ecstatic about. You also get to name the baby, because the parents died before they could name the little cutie, but you want the middle name to be a name from their country. You name her Eloise Wai Shu Mercer.

Ten years later, you decide you’ve had a nice relaxing life with your husband and three kids in your secluded home. But you’ve been thinking about going back into the spotlight. After talking it over with the family, you move to Hollywood and audition for a new sitcom called The Great Goodmans. You get the role of Laura Goodman, a mother to four kids and wife of the main character. The show isn’t as big of a hit as some of your other projects, but it’s watched. Also exciting though, your best male friend Jordan and his husband Elijah are adopting a baby! His/her name is Jackson Romeo, and he was adopted from Uganda.

Six years later, The Great Goodmans has ended, having a good audience. Your oldest, Damien, has started an acting career as the main character’s little sibling on a Disney channel show. You have moved to a nice house in more suburban California. Unexpectedly, you are pregnant! Nine months later, you give birth to a blond-haired green-eyed little boy named Nico Blaise Mercer.

One day, you get a call from your archrival Ariana. You’re sure it’s some call about her going to ruin you, but she says she’s sorry for how horrible she acted years ago. You’re not sure what to say. A few years after you married Caleb, she married Carter, but after having two kids, Arizona Moxie and Draco Bronx, they divorced after he cheated on her with some model. She says again she’s sorry and is about to hang up, but you stop her and say you accept her apology because even though she really upset you, she understands know what she did was wrong. You keep talking, and it turns out she’s thinking about putting her kids up for adoption because she feels like she can’t take care of them anymore. You talk more and more. One day, you read in the newspapers that Ariana is pregnant. She never heard from the father again. You call her, but you find out she changed her number. Ten months later, after she had her baby, Maddox Ace, she puts all of the kids up for adoption, which you finally hear about after she leaves a message to you. You decide to adopt the three children. Later Ariana is put in rehab for drug addiction. After she got out, she had mental breakdowns, and was put into a mental hospital. You’re sorry, but are glad you adopted her children so they wouldn’t have to suffer.

You love your family! State everyone in it:

Holley Bryan & Caleb Mercer
    Damien Max Bryan (22)
    Mallory Lydia Mercer (19)
    Eloise Wai Shu Mercer * (15)
    Nico Blaise Mercer (3)
    Arizona "Ari" Alcott * (15)
    Draco Bronx Alcott * (12)
    Maddox Ace Alcott * (1)
    sixteen and a writer
    don't want kids but characters

It’s been many months since your honeymoon, and you are pregnant. Your husband Finn is so excited and Max is excited to be a big brother. You decide you want this baby’s middle name to, if a boy, honor your husband or if a girl honor your best friend in some way. Finally your baby arrives! It’s a girl! Little Emmy Lydia Porter was born on the 12th of July at 9:07. You love your little baby from their blue eyes to their black hair.

Your family loves new baby Emmy, and so does everyone else! You are asked to be part of a reality TV show about celebrities’ families. After thinking it over, you and Finn agree and you start filming 'Baby and Me'. It’s a hit! Soon your family is way more famous than before. The paparazzi are everywhere! About seven months later, when you walk outside with your kids, a paparazzi jumps out of the bushes and starts taking pictures! Your children start crying, the paparazzi gets closer and scares them more. You freak out and try to smack him. You miss and he gets a good picture of you doing so! You run back inside and stay there for the rest of the day. You call your husband, and want to cancel the show. He agrees with you, but you can’t cancel because of your contract. You wait until the season is done. Luckily, 'Baby and Me' was losing viewers, and doesn’t renew for another season. But that doesn’t make the paparazzi leave you alone. You and Finn decide to move to secluded Windham, New Hampshire.

After living in Windham for two years, you decide to go on a vacation to Mexico. There you visit an orphanage to help out. You meet an absolutely beautiful, giggly baby girl there. Sadly, her father died in a car accident two months before she was born, and her mother died during birth. You decide to adopt the adorable baby, which your birth children are absolutely ecstatic about. You also get to name the baby, because the parents died before they could name the little cutie, but you want the middle name to be a name from their country: Aria Catalina Porter

6 years later, you decide you’ve had a nice relaxing life with your husband and three kids in your secluded home. But you’ve been thinking about going back into the spotlight. After talking it over with the family, you move to Hollywood and audition for a new sitcom called The Tall Shorts. You get the role of Clara Short, a mother to four kids and wife of the main character. The show isn’t as big of a hit as some of your other projects, but it’s watched. Also exciting though, your best male friend Ivan D'Angelo and his husband Anthony Callahan are adopting a baby! His name is Romeo Luis Callahan-D'Angelo, and he was adopted from Honduras

6 years later, The Tall Shorts has ended, having a good audience. Your oldest, Max has started an acting career as the main character’s little sibling on a Disney channel show. You have moved to a nice house in more suburban California. Unexpectedly, you are pregnant! Nine months later, you give birth to a dirty blonde-haired green-eyed little boy named Luke Jackson Porter.

One day, you get a call from your archrival Jillian Kennedy. You’re sure it’s some call about her going to ruin you, but she says she’s sorry for how horrible she acted years ago. You’re not sure what to say. A few years after you married Finn, she married Axel Solomon, but after having two kids, Liberty Petal and Shiloh Bardot, they divorced after he cheated on her with some model. She says again she’s sorry and is about to hang up, but you stop her and say you accept her apology because even though she really upset you, she understands now what she did was wrong. You keep talking, and it turns out she’s thinking about putting her kids up for adoption because she feels like she can’t take care of them anymore. You talk more and more. One day, you read in the newspapers that Jillian is pregnant. She never heard from the father again. You call her, but you find out she changed her number. Ten months later, after she had her baby, she puts all of the kids up for adoption, which you finally hear about after she leaves a message to you. You decide to adopt the three children. Later Jillian is put in rehab for drug addiction. After she got out, she had mental breakdowns, and was put into a mental hospital. You’re sorry, but are glad you adopted her children so they wouldn’t have to suffer.

The new baby is a girl, Cleo Scarlett Kennedy.

You love your family! State everyone in it:

DW: Elodie Bridget Porter, nee King.
    DH: Finn Carson Porter

DS (By ex-fiancee): Max Ryder King-Porter
    DD (With DH): Emmy Lydia Porter
    DD (adopted): Aria Catalina Porter
    DS (With DH): Luke Jackson Porter
    DD (adopted from Jillian): Liberty Petal Kennedy
    DD (adopted from Jillian): Shiloh Bardot Kennedy
    DD (adopted from Jillian): Cleo Scarlett Kennedy
    Not expecting, just a girl with an interest in etymology.

Favourite Combos
    Ivy Adelaide/Lyra Evangeline/Eliza Genevieve
    Hugo Benjamin/James Anthony/Rory Alexander

Other Favourites
    Octavia, Astrid, Estella, Hestia, Wallis, Sheridan
    Rafferty, Malachy, Jasper, Harrison, Sidney, Killian

Your name is Celeste Darian. You are 23 years old and have been acting ever since you were 3, and are now quite famous. You have been nominated for 3 Golden Globes and have just been nominated for an Oscar award for your latest Sci-Fi movie, Mega Warp. You are very excited about your nomination. This movie is the biggest moment of your career, and you have become way more famous. Mega Warp was a big-budget film directed by famous director Crosby Hemingway and you were scared you wouldn’t get the role of Djuna Wright, the leading lady. After all, Laila Tennyson, who was more famous was after the role too. If you thought she disliked you then, she really hates you now for stealing ‘her’ role! The only thing you’re worried about is that after she was rejected the role of Djuna, she auditioned for the role of Vega Rosenbaum in a big-budgeted fantasy movie and got it. But you don’t have to worry, right? Right? It’s finally the Oscars! You are beautiful on the red carpet, wearing a stunning designer dress newyorkdress.com/Angela_and_Alison/41091.html You are accompanied by your new boyfriend, Gaines Abbiati. He is a famous actor who is also being nominated for his action movie, Double Victory. You are very excited when your best friend, another actress, Georgina Alfson, wins an award for Best Actress in A Supporting Role! It’s finally the big moment, Best Actress in A Leading Role! Please be you, please be you…
    It’s…
    Laila Tennyson for Saving The Rosenbaums!”
    You are so disappointed! You really thought you’d win. But you have fun at the after party with your best friend, Georgina. You congratulate her on winning, and she says she’s sorry you didn’t win, or your boyfriend. Speaking of Gaines, where is he? You haven’t seen him in a long time. You start searching for him… and find him getting a drink with Laila!
    You run up to him angrily. He’s been ditching you all night to have a drink with the girl who hates you, and just happens to be giving you an evil smile! She looks drunk, but you’re sure it’s not just that. Gaines says he can explain. He pulls you away and says that he has something important to tell you. He’s sorry, but he doesn’t really love you. WHAT! He’s in love with Laila instead! No, he assures you, he doesn’t love Laila either, because he’s gay. Laila was flirting with him, and it just spilled out of him, so they started talking about it. You believe him because you always suspected something. You give Gaines a hug, tell him he’s special no matter what and leave with Georgina.
    That was a crazy night! You’re ready for bed but decide to watch the news for a few minutes to see anything about the Oscars. Then you see a crazy news line: Laila Tennyson has been in a car accident right before filming for her new romantic comedy movie, Wishing Star.
    It’s been 7 weeks since Laila Tennyson’s car accident, and it’s all the media talks about. She’s out of the hospital, but she can’t act in Wishing Star with broken limbs. The director of Wishing Star, Vincent Langlais, is searching for a new lead as Eva Thomas. You are quite interested in the role. The plot, about workaholic single mother Eva has no time in her life for romance- until she meets her child’s charming principal, seems good. You decide to audition.
    You got the role! And apparently, Laila is even more mad at you about stealing ANOTHER of her roles. You find a voice mail from her on your phone, stating she’ll get you back. You’re a little nervous, but are distracted with Vincent. He’s been very nice to you, and asked you out on a date. You gladly accept.
    You and Vincent have been dating for more than a year. Wishing Star is a hit. It’s nominated for many awards.
    He takes you to a romantic restaurant, and puts the ring on top of your dessert.
    You are so excited about getting engaged! Even more exciting, you’re pregnant! Now, many headlines are about your engagement ring and your growing belly!
    It seems like life can’t get better. But then you get a text from Vincent: Meet me at our favorite restaurant.
    When you walk up to the restaurant, you see Vincent sitting at a patio table, reading a menu. You’re about to call to him, when Laila walks out, arm in a sling. She leans in and gives your fiancée a kiss. She opens her eyes, smiles at you, then pulls Vincent’s phone out of her pocket with her good hand and sets it on the table. She sent the text! You storm into the restaurant, out the door to the patio, where you scream at the two. Your engagement is over, and you will raise the baby yourself!
    A few months later, you give birth to a precious baby boy named Zayden Dallas. Although you’re still a little upset about Vincent and Laila, your baby is absolutely beautiful. He has hazel eyes and auburn hair, and is cute as a button.
    4 months after Zayden is born, there’s more good news! Your ex-boyfriend, who turned out to be gay, Gaines is engaged to his partner, Elijah Calhoun. Eli is an artist, and he’s very nice to you. Their wedding is beautiful. The party afterwards is fun. While your best girl friend Georgina chats with the newlyweds Gaines and Eli, you start a conversation with your friend’s new husband’s best friend, Carsten Webster. He’s very funny, smart and cute with blonde locks and dreamy grey eyes. You exchange numbers and hang out a lot after the wedding. After seeing a lot of each other for 4 months, you officially start dating.
    Your relationship with Carsten is going great: Zayden loves him, and you have moved in with each other. One day, he talks to you. He came from a wealthy family, with a particularly rich uncle. As a child, he was sent to the best private schools and had nice things, but didn’t like feeling so different, so after college he decided to live a normal, middle-class life. Recently, his rich Uncle Digby passed away, and because he had no children or wife, left his money to his only nephew, Carsten. So now you have a ton of money from Uncle Digby plus your money from your movies. You decide to donate some, buy a new house, and save the rest.
    What does your new house look like?
    marvelbuilding.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Simple-and-Modern-House-in-Triangle-Site.jpg
    So now you have a huge house, but only three people live there! One day, you come home and Carsten has set up a beautiful dinner. He proposes! You say yes, of course. 9 months later, you’re getting married!
    What does your dress look like?
    davidsbridal.com/Product_Strapless-Ball-Gown-with-Organza-Ruffle-Skirt-CWG568_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Price-Bridal-Gowns-Over-$800
    What do the Bridesmaids dresses look like?
    davidsbridal.com/Product_Short-Crinkle-Chiffon-Y-Neck-Dress-F15600?cm_vc=PDPZ1
    Where do you honeymoon?
    Sydney, Australia
    After your honeymoon in Sydney, you find out your pregnant again!
    It’s been many months since your honeymoon, and you are pregnant. Your husband Carsten is so excited and Zayden is excited to be a big brother. You decide you want this baby’s middle name to, if a boy, honor your husband or if a girl honor your best friend in some way. Finally your baby arrives! It’s a girl! Little Elodie Liliana was born on at 9:07 on November 2nd. You love your little baby from their brown eyes to their blonde hair.
    Your family loves new baby Elodie, and so does everyone else! You are asked to be part of a reality TV show about celebrities’ families. After thinking it over, you and Carsten agree and you start filming Wacky Websters. It’s a hit! Soon your family is way more famous than before. The paparazzi are everywhere! About seven months later, when you walk outside with your kids, a paparazzi jumps out of the bushes and starts taking pictures! Your children start crying, the paparazzi gets closer and scares them more. You freak out and try to smack him. You miss and he gets a good picture of you doing so! You run back inside and stay there for the rest of the day. You call your husband, and want to cancel the show. He agrees with you, but you can’t cancel because of your contract. You wait until the season is done. Luckily, Wacky Websters was losing viewers, and doesn’t renew for another season. But that doesn’t make the paparazzi leave you alone. You and Carsten decide to move to secluded Denver Hill, California.
    After living in Denver Hill for two years, you decide to go on a vacation to Honduras. There you visit an orphanage to help out. You meet an absolutely beautiful, giggly baby girl there. Sadly, her father died in a car accident two months before she was born, and her mother died during birth. You decide to adopt the adorable baby, which your birth children are absolutely ecstatic about. You also get to name the baby, because the parents died before they could name the little cutie, but you want the middle name to be a name from their country.
    Where did you vacation to?
    Honduras
    Baby's name: Pearl Luisa
    Elle

Vote on my list!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare
    What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

7 years later, you decide you’ve had a nice relaxing life with your husband and three kids in your secluded home. But you’ve been thinking about going back into the spotlight. After talking it over with the family, you move to Hollywood and audition for a new sitcom called The Busy Browns. You get the role of Helen Brown, a mother to four kids and wife of the main character. The show isn’t as big of a hit as some of your other projects, but it’s watched. Also exciting though, your best male friend Gaines and his husband Eli are adopting a baby! His name is Raleigh Phoenix, and he was adopted from Cambodia.
    3 years later, The Busy Browns has ended, having a good audience. Your oldest, Zayden Abbiati has started an acting career as the main character’s little sibling on a Disney channel show. You have moved to a nice house in more suburban California. Unexpectedly, you are pregnant! Nine months later, you give birth to a red-haired brown-eyed little girl named Addison Nora.
    One day, you get a call from your archrival Laila Tennyson. You’re sure it’s some call about her going to ruin you, but she says she’s sorry for how horrible she acted years ago. You’re not sure what to say. A few years after you married Carsten, she married Vincent Langlais, but after having two sons, Banjo Deacon and Rebel Knox they divorced after he cheated on her with some model. She says again she’s sorry and is about to hang up, but you stop her and say you accept her apology because even though she really upset you, she understands know what she did was wrong. You keep talking, and it turns out she’s thinking about putting her kids up for adoption because she feels like she can’t take care of them anymore. You talk more and more. One day, you read in the newspapers that Laila is pregnant. She never heard from the father again. You call her, but you find out she changed her number. Ten months later, after she had her daughter, Mabel Storm, she puts all of the kids up for adoption, which you finally hear about after she leaves a message to you. You decide to adopt the three children. Later Laila is put in rehab for drug addiction. After she got out, she had mental breakdowns, and was put into a mental hospital. You’re sorry, but are glad you adopted her children so they wouldn’t have to suffer.
    Celeste and Carsten Webster with Zayden (Abbiati, age 14), Elodie (age 13), Pearl (age 10),, Banjo (Langlais, age 9), Rebel (Langlais, age 6), Addison (age 1), Mabel (Langlais, nb)
    Elle

Vote on my list!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare
    What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.