Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sundance?

I think Sundance would make a great middle especially with Phoebe's meaning
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Be prepared to explain it to your child someday.

I don't really mind the Sundance Film Festival association, actually I think of it as a plus!

aym- my favorite out of your options is Lux, but Phoebe Lux just doesn't sound as good to me as Phoebe Sundance. Thank you, though!

alexa400- I love Phoebe's meaning, that's one of my favorite parts about it!
    Madison, 13, teenberry, writer, and dreamer
    Elizabeth Verona (Evie), Aurora Lea (Rorie), Briar Magdalene, Seraphine Dahlia, Annabeth Violet, Elysia Quinn, Stella Rose, Freya Maeve, Gwendolyn Saige

Micah Haley, Donovan Reece, Judah Matthew, Niall Maddox, Fabian Luca, Nikolai Roan, Alexei Noble, Tobin Porter, Theo Xavier

Today's Crushes: Saffron and Cassius

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    The middle spot is the perfect place to go a little wilder so I think Sundance is fine. It is hippyish and quirky but hey, that's ok because we don't use our mn's too often in real life anyway.
    I agree with this. Use it.

Phoebe is lovely,

for a lovely bird.

Sundance, well, to me it is a catalog and a film festival and not even a favorite word, but it's really only your business.