Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Name: Madelyn Marie Brookes *Maddie*
    Looks: Auburn Hair, Hazel Eyes

I was raised by mum, Lisabeth Flora Brookes, she raised my 3 sisters and I by herself for as long as I can remember. My sisters are Danique Charissa (17), Jade Fleur (14) and Luna Paige (6). We grew up in the South. New Orleans, Louisiana to be exact. I went to the University of New Orleans and majored in Mathematics.

While at University I met a very nice kind boy that I fell in love with almost instantly. His name is Joseph Charles McGee and he is from Arlington, Virginia. We started dating shortly after meeting. Joey and I have been dating for 4 years and he finally proposes. 8 months after he proposes, we get married. For our honeymoon we travel to Rome.
    Dress: http://bit.ly/1ggONU0
    Bridesmaid Dresses: http://bit.ly/1jhQCAd

We come back from our honeymoon and I start feeling funny. I finally find out that I am pregnant! We think It's time to move out of Joey's parent's basement. We decide to move back down to Louisiana. We live in Baton Rouge, LA which is an hour and a half from my family.
    House: http://hookedonhouses.net/wp-content...like-house.jpg

We were finally getting settled into our new home, when we finally welcome our babies! We had twin girls whom we named Abbey Georgia and Lane Michelle.

6 months later, I was just putting Abbey and Lane to bed when I got an urgent call from my brother-in-law. My sister, Danique, had just died in an accident, and he can't stay in his house any longer, as he can't pay the rent. I don't want to leave him out on the street with his kids, so we let him stay with us, but only for a little bit. My sister had a 4 year old little boy named Bentlee Hayes Kramer.

Another 5 months fly by. I am pregnant again, but I've completely lost faith in my brother-in-law. He's lost his job, gotten into drugs, and become an aggressive alcoholic. I decide it'll be best if we adopt Bentlee as our own. He agrees and signs the papers, and you check him into a rehab center. It takes his Bentlee some time to adjust, but we give him his own room and try our best to make him feel at home. Another few weeks pass, and we get a call from the rehab center. I rush down there right away, but it's too late. My brother-in-law died from alcohol poisoning. A little bit after he passed, I give birth to twins, a boy and a girl. We name them Finnian (Finn) Bowie and Blake Aubrey.

Our house has certainly grown too small...so we decide to move! We move to a house with 15 rooms, it is a large mansion. Our new house is not in Louisiana anymore, we now reside in Garland, Texas. We now have two 2 year olds, 8 month olds, and Bentlee is now 5 years old. Joey and I decide to try just one more time, I mean, what's one more kid in the house? I can't have all those guest rooms anyway! Well...one turned into 6. I am pregnant with sextuplets! We end up having 2 boys and 4 girls. We name them Alexis (Lexie) Sage, Ben Nathaniel, Charlie Tobias, Elizabeth (Beth) Kate, Grace (Gracie) June and Lillian (Lilly) Paige.

We decide that we are OFFICIALLY done having kids, having 10 biological kids less than 3 years apart, and having adopted my nephew. We decide to split up some of the rooms in the house so we do not have as many empty. The rest of the room with be guest rooms for now. If the sextuplets want their own room when they are older then they can switch it one of them.

1. Joey & Maddie
    2. Bentlee (5)
    3. Abbey (2)
    4. Lane (2)
    5. Finn (8 months)
    6. Blake (8 months)
    7. Lexie & Lilly (NB)
    8. Beth & Gracie (NB)
    9. Ben & Charlie (NB)
    10. Guest
    11. Guest
    12. Guest
    13. Guest
    14. Guest
    15. Guest

Name: Natalia Sage Kent

What color hair and eyes do you have? Black hair and brown eyes

Who were you raised by? My father's cousin, Stuart Abraham Kent, and his wife, Elizabeth Rose Kent.

Did you have any siblings? A twin sister named Luna Jade Kent

Where did you grow up? Madison, Wisconsin

Where did you go to college? University of Chicago

What did you major in? Psychology

While you were in college, you met a very nice, kind boy that you fell in love with almost instantly. You start dating. His name is Willis Edgar Marlowe.

Where is Will from? Henderson, Nevada

You and Will have been dating for four years, and he finally proposes.
    You get married seven months later.
    What does your dress look like? http://bit.ly/1lOYuuw

What do the bridesmaid's dresses look like? http://bit.ly/1bS0OuH

Where do you go on honeymoon? Italy

You come back from your honeymoon and start feeling funny. You finally find out you're pregnant! It's time to move out of Will's parent's basement. Where do you settle down? Aurora, Colorado

What does your house look like? http://bit.ly/1gAHqGx

You're finally settled into your new home, and you finally have your babies, triplet girls! Their names are Cassandra Lionel, Dinah Calloway, and Etta Quincy.

6 months later, you are just putting your children to bed when you get an urgent call from your brother-in-law. Your sister Luna had just died in an accident, and he can't stay in his house any longer, as he can't pay the rent. You don't wanna leave him out on the street with his kids, so you let him stay with you, but only for a little bit. He has two daughters, nine-year-old Aspen Rebecca and eight-year-old Elodie Mae.

Another 5 months fly by. You're pregnant again, but you've completely lost faith in your brother-in-law. He's lost his job, gotten into drugs, and become an aggressive alcoholic. You decide it'll be best if you adopt his children as your own. He agrees and signs the papers, and you check him into a rehab center. It takes his children some time to adjust, but you give them their own room and try your best to make them feel welcome. Another few weeks pass, and you get a call from the rehab center. You rush down there right away, but it's too late. Your brother-in-law died from alcohol poisoning.

A little bit after that, you have your twins, a boy and a girl. Their names are Finn Linus and Aubrey Gwynn.

Your house has certainly grown too small...so you move! You move to a house with 15 rooms, a large mansion. Where do you move to? Memphis, Tennessee

You now have three 2 year olds, two 8 month olds, and your adopted children, a 10 year old and a 9 year old. You and Will decide to try just one more time, I mean, what's one more kid in the house? You can't have all those guest rooms anyway! Well...one turned into 6. You are pregnant with sextuplets, five boys and a girl! Their names are Ned Calvin, Jack Nathaniel, Harry Jude, Ben Sebastian, Lily Blythe, and Andy Julian.

You decide you are OFFICIALLY done having kids, having 11 biological kids less than 3 years apart, and your adopted children. That's your (shorter) life story!

Will and Natalia Marlowe with their thirteen children Aspen, Elodie, Cassandra, Dinah, Etta, Finn, Aubrey, Ned, Jack, Harry, Ben, Lily, and Andy
    -Bailey-
    19 year old name addict

Alice, Amelie, Eleanor, Elodie, Eloise, Esme, Eve, Felicity, Imogen, Ivy, June, Maeve, Olive, Phoebe, Violet
    Dashiell, Declan, Elliot, Everett, Ezra, Felix, Finn, Henry, Hugo, Isaac, Jasper, Jude, Luke, Oliver, Samuel

Name: Roxana "Roxy" Cecily Mae Smith
    Hair & Eyes: Blonde hair & green eyes.
    Raised By: Family Friends Gillian & Marcus Ashby
    Siblings: Lara (17), Tess (14) & Jade (6)
    Grew up: Chula Vista, California
    College: University of California, Los Angeles
    Major: English Literature

While you were in college, you met a very nice, kind boy that you fell in love with almost instantly: Ethan Connelly
    He's from: Arlington, Virginia

You and Ethan have been dating for three and a half years, and he finally proposes.
    You get married thirteen months later.
    Bride's Dress: http://bit.ly/1ezmag7
    Bridesmaid's Dresses: http://bit.ly/1bS0OuH
    Honeymoon in: Mexico

You come back from your honeymoon and start feeling funny. You finally find out you're pregnant! It's time to move out of Ethan's parent's basement. Where do you settle down?: Akron, Ohio
    House: http://bit.ly/1gAHqGx

You're finally settled into your new home, and you finally have your babies! What do you have, and what do you name them?:
    Georgia Michelle & Sadie Eleanor

6 months later, you are just putting your children to bed when you get an urgent call from your brother-in-law. Your sister had just died in an accident, and her husband can't stay in his house any longer, as he can't pay the rent. You don't wanna leave him out on the street with his kids, so you let him stay with you, but only for a little bit.
    How many children does he have, and how old are they? 7yo twin boys Joseph Atticus & Dominic Oswin

Another 5 months fly by. You're pregnant again, but you've completely lost faith in your brother-in-law. He's lost his job, gotten into drugs, and become an aggressive alcoholic. You decide it'll be best if you adopt his children as your own. He agrees and signs the papers, and you check him into a rehab center. It takes his children some time to adjust, but you give them their own room and try your best to make them feel welcome. Another few weeks pass, and you get a call from the rehab center. You rush down there right away, but it's too late. Your brother-in-law died from alcohol poisoning.

A little bit after that, you have your twins: Beth Ellen & Connie Lynn

Your house has certainly grown too small...so you move! You move to a house with 15 rooms, a large mansion. Where do you move to?: Orlando, Florida

You now have 2 year olds, 8 month olds, and your adopted children. You and Ethan decide to try just one more time, I mean, what's one more kid in the house? You can't have all those guest rooms anyway! Well...one turned into 6. You are pregnant with sextuplets! What are all the genders?: Natalie June, Abigail Maeve, Eli Jude, Lillian Blaise, Jack Nathaniel & Charlie Owen.

You decide you are OFFICIALLY done having kids, having 10 biological kids less than 3 years apart, and your adopted children. How do you split up the rooms?

1. Roxana & Ethan
    2. Georgia
    3. Sadie
    4. Joseph
    5. Dominic
    6. Beth
    7. Connie
    8. Abigail
    9. Natalie
    10. Eli
    11. Charlie
    12. Lillian
    13. Jack
    14. Guest Bedroom
    15. Guest Bedroom
    Rowena Louise

Whovian. Gamer. Name Lover

Violet Seraphina • Isobel Cassidy • Zoë Linnea • Xanthe Cordelia • Hazel Vivienne • Elizabeth Briar

Theodore Atticus • Adrian Rhys • Ciaran Lucas • Oliver Maxwell • Elijah Felix • Kaiden Matthias

Name: Catherine Sofia (Kate) Emerson
    Appearance: Blonde hair and green eyes

Dad: James Benjamin Emerson
    Mom: Alice Amelia Emerson
    Brother: Wilbur Clarence (Will) Emerson

Hometown: New Orleans, Louisiana

DH: Charles Alexander (Charlie) Maguire
    DH's Hometown: Arlington, Texas

The Dress: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_...60?cm_vc=PDPZ1
    Bridesmaids' Dresses: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_...Illusion-Trend
    Honeymoon: Portugal

New Town: Chicago, Illinois
    New House: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zAA4-k7r-I...ts_House-s.jpg

DD: Rosalind Arabella (Rosie) Maguire

DH's Niece: Zoe Natalya Ramirez

DS/DS: Phineas Rupert (Finn) & Otto Cassian Maguire

New Town: Boston, Massachusetts

DS/DS/DS/DD/DS/DD: Jack Tobias, Harry Nathaniel, Sam Oliver, Ella Jane, Andy Silas & Grace Wynn Maguire

1. Charlie & Kate
    2. Rosie
    3. Zoe
    4. Finn
    5. Otto
    6. Jack
    7. Harry
    8. Sam
    9. Ella
    10. Andy
    11. Grace
    12. Guest Bedroom
    13. Library
    14. Study
    15. Guest Bedroom

Charlie and Kate with
    Rosie, Zoe, Finn, Otto, Jack, Harry, Sam, Ella, Andy and Grace
    Last edited by emmie113; February 15th, 2014 at 11:55 PM.
    Lovely Ladies: Astrid. India. Jane. Ramona. Thisbe.
    Fine Fellows: Atticus. Eliot. Finley. Theodore. Tobias.

Me: Maya Beth
    I'm 18 years old with auburn hair in a pixie cut with hazel eyes, I was raised by my single dad in Madison, Wisconsin, alongside my big sister, Isis Luna. At the age of eleven and four respectively, my sister and I were partially orphaned when our mother died from breast cancer leaving our fantastic dad as sole carer.

I attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison to stay close to my family, majoring to become a pharmacist, whilst there I met a nice, kind lad, and fell in love instantly with him. His name: Jerek Lennon, and he was originally from Boise, Idaho.

Jer and I have been dating for 3 and a half years, and he finally proposes. You get married 5 months later.
    My Dress: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Organza-Trumpet-Gown-with-Floral-Detail-KP3622_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Price-Bridal-Gowns-$400-$799.99
    Bridesmaids Dresses: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_...ng-Bridesmaids

We're finally settled into our new home, when we have our first baby. She is a girl, whom we name Bella Mei.
    6 months later, we are just putting Bella to bed when I get an urgent call from my brother-in-law. Your sister, Isis, has just died in an accident, and he can't stay in his house any longer, as he can't pay the rent. I don't want to leave him out on the street with his daughter, so I let him stay with us, but only for a little bit.
    Michael brings my 3 year old niece Caroline Bethan, to stay for a while.

Another 5 months fly by. I'm pregnant again, but I've completely lost faith in my brother-in-law. He's lost his job, gotten into drugs, and become an aggressive alcoholic. We've decide it'll be best if is to adopt my niece as our own. He agrees and signs the papers, and I check him into a rehab center. It takes Cally some time to adjust, but we give her their own room and try our best to make her feel welcome. Another few weeks pass, and I get a call from the rehab center. I rush down there right away, but it's too late. Michael died from alcohol poisoning.
    A little bit after that, I have twins. Finnian Alban and Gwynn Elvira.

Our house has certainly grown too small...so we move! We move to a house with 15 rooms, a large mansion. It is it Memphis, Tennessee.
    I now have a 2 year old, 8 month olds, and my adopted niece. Jer and I decide to try just one more time, I mean, what's one more kid in the house? We can't have all those guest rooms anyway! Well...one turned into 6. I am pregnant with sextuplets!
    Addison Eve, Casey Tobias, Lillian Brooke, Jake Sebastian, Elizabeth Dove, and Emma Snow.

We decide that we are OFFICIALLY done having kids, having 9 biological kids less than 3 years apart, and my adopted niece. How do we split up the rooms?
    1. May and Jer [25]
    2. Cally [5]
    3. Rose [2.5]
    4. Gwynn [18mo]
    5. Finn [18mo]
    6. Addie [nb]
    7. Lilly [nb]
    8. Betty [nb]
    9. Emmie [nb]
    10. Casey [nb]
    11. Jake [nb]
    12. Guest