Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Name: Sofia Rose Mendez

What color hair and eyes do you have?
    3. Dark brown hair/Blue eyes

Who were you raised by? What are their names? (your choice of names):
    5. Grandparents: Anietta Maria & Josue Roberto Mendez

Did you have any siblings? How old are they?
    8. Twin sister: age 20: Luna Jade

Where did you grow up?
    4. Chula Vista, California

Where did you go to college? UCLA

What did you major in? Nursing

While you were in college, you met a very nice, kind boy that you fell in love with almost instantly. You start dating. What is his name?
    Jared Donovan

Where is (BF) from?
    4. Jersey City, New Jersey

You and Jared have been dating for 3 and a half years, and he finally proposes.
    You get married 6 months later.
    What does your dress look like?
    2: http://bit.ly/1g4P8ab

What do the bridesmaid's dresses look like?
    3: http://bit.ly/1fmP0Bg

Where do you go on honeymoon?
    1: Rome

You come back from your honeymoon and start feeling funny. You finally find out you're pregnant! It's time to move out of Jared's parent's basement. Where do you settle down?
    5. Aurora, Colorado

What does your house look like?
    6. http://bit.ly/1dPV308

You're finally settled into your new home, and you finally have your babies! What do you have, and what do you name them?
    DS/DD: Harrison Jude & Lucy Eleanor

6 months later, you are just putting your children to bed when you get an urgent call from your brother-in-law. Your sister, Luna, had just died in an accident, and he can't stay in his house any longer, as he can't pay the rent. You don't wanna leave him out on the street with his kids, so you let him stay with you, but only for a little bit.
    How many children does he have, and how old are they? (You can choose names.)
    His name is Mario Jonathan Perez and he has a 3 year old daughter named Aria Natalie Perez.

Another 5 months fly by. You're pregnant again, but you've completely lost faith in your brother-in-law. He's lost his job, gotten into drugs, and become an aggressive alcoholic. You decide it'll be best if you adopt his child as your own. He agrees and signs the papers, and you check him into a rehab center. It takes his child some time to adjust, but you give her their own room and try your best to make them feel welcome. Another few weeks pass, and you get a call from the rehab center. You rush down there right away, but it's too late. Your brother-in-law died from alcohol poisoning.

A little bit after that, you have your twins.
    DS/DS: Phineas Otto & Cassian Dante

Your house has certainly grown too small...so you move! You move to a house with 15 rooms, a large mansion. Where do you move to?
    5: Washington, DC

You now have 2 year olds, 8 month olds, and your adopted child. You and Jared decide to try just one more time, I mean, what's one more kid in the house? You can't have all those guest rooms anyway! Well...one turned into 6. You are pregnant with sextuplets! What are all the genders?
    B/B/G/B/G/G: Ben Oliver, Jack Elias, Lillian Eve, Louie Samuel, Natalie Bryn, and Madison Clare

You decide you are OFFICIALLY done having kids, having 9/10/11 biological kids less than 3 years apart, and your adopted child. How do you split up the rooms?
    1. Jared & Me
    2. Harry
    3. Lucy & Aria
    4. Phin & Cas
    5. Ben, Jack & Louie (who goes by Sam)
    6. Lilly, Nat & Maddie
    7. Laundry room
    8. Play room
    9. My music room
    10. Kitchen
    11. Dining Room
    12. Guest room
    13. Jared's "Man cave"
    14. Study
    15. Spa room (has hot tub)

That's your (shorter) life story!
    Sofia & Jared; Harry, Lucy, Aria, Phin, Cas, Ben, Jack, Lilly, Louie, Nat & Maddie (:

Name: Georgina Diane

What color hair and eyes do you have? Red hair/Green eyes

Who were you raised by? What are their names? Mum and dad; Nicolette Anne and Robert James

Did you have any siblings? How old are they? Only child

Where did you grow up? Madison, Wisconsin

Where did you go to college? University of Wisconsin-Madison

What did you major in? English Literature

While you were in college, you met a very nice, kind boy that you fell in love with almost instantly. You start dating. What is his name? Alexander George Macallister
    Where is (BF) from? Honolulu, Hawaii

You and Alexander have been dating for 4 years, and he finally proposes.
    You get married 4 months later.
    What does your dress look like? http://bit.ly/1ovohdu

What do the bridesmaid's dresses look like? http://bit.ly/1g4Q1jd

Where do you go on honeymoon? Bali

You come back from your honeymoon and start feeling funny. You finally find out you're pregnant! It's time to move out of Alexander's parent's basement. Where do you settle down? Newark, New Jersey

What does your house look like? http://bit.ly/1mgNutz

You're finally settled into your new home, and you finally have your babies! What do you have, and what do you name them?
    Twins! Eleanor Starr & Molly Diamond

6 months later, you are just putting your children to bed when you get an urgent call from your brother-in-law. Alexander's sister had just died in an accident, and he can't stay in his house any longer, as he can't pay the rent. You don't wanna leave him out on the street with his kids, so you let him stay with you, but only for a little bit.
    How many children does he have, and how old are they? A little girl, age 3; Anna Lillian

Another 5 months fly by. You're pregnant again, but you've completely lost faith in your brother-in-law. He's lost his job, gotten into drugs, and become an aggressive alcoholic. You decide it'll be best if you adopt his children as your own. He agrees and signs the papers, and you check him into a rehab center. It takes his children some time to adjust, but you give them their own room and try your best to make them feel welcome. Another few weeks pass, and you get a call from the rehab center. You rush down there right away, but it's too late. Your brother-in-law died from alcohol poisoning.

A little bit after that, you have your twins. Boy/Boy Twins; Amos Rupert & Horatio Cassian

Your house has certainly grown too small...so you move! You move to a house with 15 rooms, a large mansion. Where do you move to? Boston, Massachusetts

You now have 2 year olds, 8 month olds, and your adopted children. You and Alexander decide to try just one more time, I mean, what's one more kid in the house? You can't have all those guest rooms anyway! Well...one turned into 6. You are pregnant with sextuplets! What are all the genders? B/B/B/G/B/G; Harry Sebastian, Fred Isaiah, Jack Emmanuel, Abigail Wren, Eli Tobias, Elizabeth Sage
    You decide you are OFFICIALLY done having kids, having 10 biological kids less than 3 years apart, and your adopted children. How do you split up the rooms?
    1. Parents
    2. Ellie
    3. Molly
    4. Anna
    5. Amos
    6.Horry
    7. Harry
    8. Fred
    9.Jack
    10. Abbey
    11. Eli
    12. Liza
    13. play room
    14. study
    15. office
    19. Directioner. Whovian. Name lover.

Girls: Adelisa, Oriana, Victoria, Georgina, Amelia, Zoe, Genevieve, Annabel, Agnes, Jemima, Edith, Abigail, Adelaide, Eleanor, Henrietta, Tegan, Melody, River, Clara, Francesca

Boys: Edmund, Rory, Louis, Niall, Frederick, Osmond, Henry, Desmond, Adric, William, James, Oliver, Rowan, Wesley, Liam, Zayn

Name: Lacey Jayne Harkins

2. Black hair/brown eyes

Who were you raised by? What are their names?
    5. Grandparents: Eleanor Francis and Bernard Andrew Harkins

6. 1 sister, 25: Lana Tess Green

Where did you grow up?
    5. North Hempstead, New York

Where did you go to college? NYU

What did you major in? Drama

While you were in college, you met a very nice, kind boy that you fell in love with almost instantly. You start dating. What is his name?
    Wilfred Byran Moore *Freddie*

Where is Freddie from?
    2. Henderson, Nevada

You and Freddie have been dating for 3 years, and he finally proposes.
    You get married 11 months later.
    7: http://bit.ly/1eWJKcK

8: http://bit.ly/1bS0OuH

4: Portugal

You come back from your honeymoon and start feeling funny. You finally find out you're pregnant! It's time to move out of Freddie's parent's basement. Where do you settle down?
    2. Chicago, Illinois

5. http://bit.ly/1ovtrWN

DS: Hunter Brady Moore

6 months later, you are just putting your child to bed when you get an urgent call from your brother-in-law. Your sister (If you don't have a sister, DH's sister.) had just died in an accident, and he can't stay in his house any longer, as he can't pay the rent. You don't wanna leave him out on the street with his kids, so you let him stay with you, but only for a little bit.
    How many children does he have, and how old are they?
    5,7: A little boy, age 4: Michael Kyle Green.

Another 5 months fly by. You're pregnant again, but you've completely lost faith in your brother-in-law. He's lost his job, gotten into drugs, and become an aggressive alcoholic. You decide it'll be best if you adopt his children as your own. He agrees and signs the papers, and you check him into a rehab center. It takes his children some time to adjust, but you give them their own room and try your best to make them feel welcome. Another few weeks pass, and you get a call from the rehab center. You rush down there right away, but it's too late. Your brother-in-law died from alcohol poisoning.

1,2: Boy/Girl twins: Boyd Alben Moore, Aubrey Linnet Moore

Your house has certainly grown too small...so you move! You move to a house with 15 rooms, a large mansion. Where do you move to?
    6: Garland, Texas

You now have 2 year old, 8 month olds, and your adopted children. You and Freddie decide to try just one more time, I mean, what's one more kid in the house? You can't have all those guest rooms anyway! Well...one turned into 6. You are pregnant with sextuplets! What are all the genders?
    DD/DS/DD/DD/DD/DS: Isabella Claire Moore, Jack Sebastian Moore, Mia Jade Moore, Sophia Paige Moore, Emma Tess Moore and Harry Ezekiel Moore.

You decide you are OFFICIALLY done having kids, having 9/10/11 biological kids less than 3 years apart, and your adopted children. How do you split up the rooms?
    1. Lacey and Freddie.
    2. Hunter
    3. Boyd
    4. Aubrey
    5. Jack
    6. Isabella
    7. Sophia
    8. Emma
    9. Mia
    10. Harry
    11. Michael
    12. Guest room
    13. Play room
    14. Guest room
    15. Spare room.
    Kyla Marie, Harry Edward

Destinee Sierra, Alana Rose, Arabella Grace, Emillie Melissa, Tallulah Monroe
    Logan Mckay, Alfie Carter, Jaxon Oliver, Caspar James, Toby Alexander

Name: Jemima Felicity, age 19 (wow - my actual age! )
    Blonde hair/Green eyes
    I was raised my single dad, David Peter.
    I have one brother and one sister. My brother, Sherwood Clarence, is 23, and my sister, Cornelia Fay, is 16.

I grew up in Chula Vista, California, and I went to college at the University of Washington, Seattle. I majored in Education.

While I was in college, I met a very nice, kind boy that you fell in love with almost instantly. We start dating. His name is Levi Caleb Calloway. Levi is from Henderson, Nevada.

Levi and I have been dating for 2.5 years, and he finally proposes. We get married 13 months later. My dress looks like http://bit.ly/1ovohdu and the bridesmaids' dresses look like http://bit.ly/1mgJIjR.
    We honeymoon in Greece.

I come back from my honeymoon and start feeling funny. I finally find out you're pregnant! It's time to move out of Levi's parents' basement. We settle down in Aurora, Colorado, and our house looks like http://bit.ly/1fmR9wR.
    We're finally settled into our new home, and I finally have my babies- I have triplets! G/B/B. Their names are Cassandra Etta, Miles Coleman and Louis Parker.

6 months later, I am just putting my children to bed when you get an urgent call from your brother-in-law. My sister just died in an accident, and he can't stay in his house any longer, as he can't pay the rent. I don't want to leave him out on the street with his kids, so I let him stay with us, but only for a little bit.
    He has a little girl, aged 3. Her name is Hermione Fay.

Another 5 months fly by. I'm pregnant again, but I've completely lost faith in my brother-in-law. He's lost his job, gotten into drugs, and become an aggressive alcoholic. I decide it'll be best if I adopt his child as my own. He agrees and signs the papers, and I check him into a rehab center. It takes his child some time to adjust, but I give her her own room and try my best to make her feel welcome. Another few weeks pass, and I get a call from the rehab center. I rush down there right away, but it's too late. My brother-in-law died from alcohol poisoning.

A little bit after that, you have your twins - a boy and a girl. Their names are Bianca Gwynn and Finnian Linus.

Our house has certainly grown too small...so we move! We move to a house with 15 rooms, a large mansion, in Washington, DC.

We now have 3 two-year-olds, 2 8-month-olds, and Hermione, my adopted daughter. Levi and I decide to try just one more time, I mean, what's one more kid in the house? You can't have all those guest rooms anyway! Well...one turned into 6. I am pregnant with sextuplets! They are B/B/B/B/G/G, and their names are:
    Isabella Blythe
    Lillian Frost
    Charlie Ezekiel
    Gus Julian
    Harry Sebastian
    Jack Phineas

We decide we are OFFICIALLY done having kids, having had 11 biological kids less than 3 years apart, and my adopted daughter.
    I'm 19 with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Cecilia * Margo *

* Theodore * Hugo * Caspian * Arthur * Lysander *

Name: Adelaide Violet Benson

Red hair/Green eyes

Who were you raised by? What are their names?
    Single Mom, Barbara Stephanie Benson

1 sister, 25
    Cornelia Liv Benson

Where did you grow up?
    Madison, Wisconsin

Where did you go to college?
    University of Illinois at Chicago

What did you major in?
    English with a minor in Fine Arts

While you were in college, you met a very nice, kind boy that you fell in love with almost instantly. You start dating.
    What is his name?
    Edgar Byron Fairfax

Where is Edgar from?
    Jersey City, New Jersey

You and Edgar have been dating for 4 years, and he finally proposes.

You get married 16 months later.

http://bit.ly/1nzgOHd

http://bit.ly/1jFuoeK

Rome

You come back from your honeymoon and start feeling funny. You finally find out you're pregnant! It's time to move out of Edgar's parent's basement.

Where do you settle down?
    Chicago, Illinois

http://bit.ly/1ovtrWN

You're finally settled into your new home, and you finally have your baby! What do you have, and what do you name her?
    Baby girl
    Arabella Rosalind Fairfax

6 months later, you are just putting your child to bed when you get an urgent call from your brother-in-law. Your sister had just died in an accident, and he can't stay in his house any longer, as he can't pay the rent. You don't wanna leave him out on the street with his kids, so you let him stay with you, but only for a little bit.

How many children does he have, and how old are they?
    A little boy, age 4.
    Samuel Stephen Gray

Another 5 months fly by. You're pregnant again, but you've completely lost faith in your brother-in-law. He's lost his job, gotten into drugs, and become an aggressive alcoholic. You decide it'll be best if you adopt his child as your own. He agrees and signs the papers, and you check him into a rehab center. It takes his children some time to adjust, but you give them their own room and try your best to make them feel welcome. Another few weeks pass, and you get a call from the rehab center. You rush down there right away, but it's too late. Your brother-in-law died from alcohol poisoning.

Boy/Girl twins: Blanche Elvira Fairfax & Finnian Linus Fairfax

Your house has certainly grown too small...so you move! You move to a house with 15 rooms, a large mansion.
    Where do you move to?
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

You now have 2 year old, 8 month olds, and your adopted children. You and Edgar decide to try just one more time, I mean, what's one more kid in the house? You can't have all those guest rooms anyway! Well...one turned into 6. You are pregnant with sextuplets! What are all the genders?
    G/B/G/B/B/G

Grace Maeve Fairfax
    Alexis Blair Fairfax
    Elizabeth Kate Fairfax
    Jack Henry Fairfax
    Charlie Felix Fairfax
    Ben Nathaniel Fairfax

You decide you are OFFICIALLY done having kids, having 10 biological kids less than 3 years apart, and your adopted children. How do you split up the rooms?

1. Edgar & Adelaide
    2. Sam
    3. Bella
    4. Blanche
    5. Finn
    6. Grace
    7. Alex
    8. Ellie
    9. Jack
    10. Chuck
    11. Ben
    12. Grandparents' room
    13. Granny Barb's room
    14. Guest room
    15. Guest room

That's your (shorter) life story!
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.