Names Searched Right Now:
Page 171 of 273 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast
    @moonkai...omg yep I know the story too well except mine uses every doorknob in the house to 'store' his clean clothes. Men are beyond my comprehension lol.

Julylacs - There's only so much we can do about the stretch marks, not fair is it! Although I have yet to see any stretch marks on my tummy, I now have that really attractive dark brown line that goes from above my belly button down to my underwear line!
    little Mister Arthur Genki due 22nd November 2014 <3

Edmund / Linden
    Daisy / Rosamund

Hey ladies,

Just thought I'd pop my head in to ask if anyone's done nurseries yet? We haven't quite started but I've started making purchases here and there - due November ninth.

Hope everyone and bubs doing well!
    Nina + Owen
    Maeve Eleanor [12-04-09]
    Rose Evangeline [01-07-12]
    Gus Edward [06-10-14]

August | Emmett | Arlo | Percy | Arthur | Theodore | Ronan
    Audrey | Nora | Olive | Clara | Adeline | Fleur | Stella

Actually I'm glad to hear someone else hasen't really started, just making purchases. I'm due Nov 22nd and not much has been done , just started buying things last week.
    little Mister Arthur Genki due 22nd November 2014 <3

Edmund / Linden
    Daisy / Rosamund

@Moonkai & Jessieo Husbands are funny aren't they? Mine uses the top of doors to hang his stuff. He will literally open the closet door to put a pair of pants over instead of actually putting it IN the closet.

Stretch marks. Luckily they haven't hit me yet so I am holding onto a thread of hope. I too have them on my hips/upper thighs due to puberty. I'm hoping to try and avoid them but if I do get them, maybe I will be lucky enough to have them mix in with those? Only time will tell I guess.
    Expecting our December Rainbow!
    Fiona/Ophelia/Daphne
    Apollo/Chance/Dhani/Beckett
    My fur babies: Toby and Trixie
    GP: Desdemona/Phadera/Cressida/Devereaux/Tybalt/Tiberius/Kai

Husbands, as one of the other expecting Mom's said, they are a mystery. My nursery is currently home to 12 fish aquariums (thy belong to DH), so they are rushing to get the addition to our house done so they can move the aquariums out. While I have a few things for the nursery it is nowhere near being started. I did get a lovely antique dresser that my parents purchased. We will be putting the changing pad on top of that.

As for stretch marks, I have yet to get them. However with 14 weeks to go there is always the possibility. I have some on my rear from ore-pregnancy. In high school I had no butt and then after graduation it decided to get bigger.