Names Searched Right Now:
Page 170 of 231 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 ... LastLast
    @Moonkai did you try a 40F? When I was at the Motherhood store they measured me and gave me some to try and when I was kinda smooshed so to speak, the sales associate gave me the same cup in a larger band size and it helped because the cup was also bigger. I got a wire-free which is great but I am currently wearing the seamless one I bought and it is heavenly.

@emiliaj wow 33 days. I can't believe our little group is going to have babies so soon!

Did a big house clean today. I have been crazy emotional but it feels good to have a top to bottom cleaned house, and the weather is so mild we have all the windows and doors open to circulate the fresh air.

Going out tonight for my friend's 30th. She is doing a bar/club thing so I'm going to meet up with her earlier for dinner. I love to go out dancing but obviously it doesn't sound like much fun right now.
    Expecting our December Rainbow!
    Fiona/Ophelia/Daphne
    Apollo/Chance/Dhani/Beckett
    My fur babies: Toby and Trixie
    GP: Desdemona/Phadera/Cressida/Devereaux/Tybalt/Tiberius/Kai

@katie yeah haha the 40F was also too small in the cup and that's the biggest they had! Their sizes must run small! I'm sure you'll have fun even if you can only dance for a bit

I'm trying not to mourn all the fun activities I'm missing out on! My friends keep posting pictures of river floats, parties and hiking adventures, all of which I've generally not been feeling well enough to go on. Urgh... It will all be worth it!

I also forgot to post yesterday that I discovered my first stretch mark! It wasn't on my lower belly like I though it would be, but aboput 4 inches directly to the right of my belly button. No wonder my belly has been so itchy the last few days! So, I'm just continuing to moisturize, not much else to be done, haha.
    Baby Sequoia Orion due October 2014!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

I also threw out alot of hubbys clothes the other day, he hasn't even noticed. Still waiting for him to clear his junk out of the nursery, I'm beyond frustrated now and I want to stop nagging him about it it's exhausting. Urgh!

I've only had some stretch marks on my hips at the underwear line, I had some there before the pregnancy thanks to my puberty growth spurt so wasn't too surprising. Haven't seen any near the tummy yet.

little Mister due 22nd November 2014 <3
    Arthur Genji

@jessieo- me to hubby " I would love to stop nagging, so just do it already!" LOL. I'm trying to get my husband to use his dresser instead of a rotating pile of clean clothes NEXT TO it. **sighs**
    Baby Sequoia Orion due October 2014!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

Around 32 weeks I noticed the stretch marks on my hips (I too had them there from puberty as well) and a week after I saw some forming under my belly button on the left side only, which was weird. Jameson does like to hang out almost exclusively on the left side of my uterus, though! Anyway, just today I saw that now I'm getting some on the right side now, too. I'm trying not to be too sad... I used cream this whole time so there isn't much I could have done. Oh well!
    - Em
    Jameson Lewis - October 11th, 2014
    Ronan Charles | Asher Heath
    Lorelei Ruby | Hazel Marian | Nadia Laurel