Names Searched Right Now:
Page 169 of 291 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 ... LastLast
    @angelicainc Alexander Gabriel is very handsome.

@Moonkai o0o0o blackberries are awesome. Nothing beats local produce. It has been Jersey Corn & Tomato season here, nothing beats it.

So I went to the Motherhood Maternity store near me today, I hate it because I feel like maternity clothes are so over priced, especially for the short period of time we wear them. I got measure for new bras and good thing! I went from a 34DD pre-pregnancy to a 38E, yikes! I couldn't believe my ribs expanded as much as they did. I knew my bras were getting a little uncomfortable and thought I might be in a 36 but did not expect 38, and an E. So I ended up getting a full coverage, a demi, a seamless-so comfy & the woman and the store suggest I start sleeping in one, and another larger nursing one to grow into.

As for the birth classes, there is a woman that my doc recommends and she does 1 day or weekend classes and even private classes for a couple we are going to check out. I love my ob, her philosophy is definitely more of a midwife than a typical American ob, so if she recommends this woman I know it'll be the right class.
    Our heart: Apollo Allan

My fur babies: Toby and Trixie
    GP: Desdemona/Phadera/Cressida/Devereaux/Tybalt/Tiberius/Kai

I can't believe it... 33 days (or less) to go!
    Where has that time gone?
    I'm suddenly feeling a sense of panic- I still have some special projects to complete before little Miss arrives- and not just for my little one either- a friend is due 18 days after me and I want to make a few bits n pieces for her baby shower.
    I made an awesome butterfly mobile for my bub- and my friend loved it. My plan is to make her one in the colours of her little man's nursery which has a woodland theme. She thought butterflies were ideal for this theme. I'm thinking of using some papers I have already- a patterned mint colour, charcoal glitter, silver glitter, a green/red and yellow mushroom patterned paper, a brick red and a light taupe tone. The glitter papers look cool as they catch the light. Each mobile takes me nearly 3 hrs to make- luckily for her I am feeling generous with my time! I bought him a few items, and am going to knit him a teddy bear ears beanie.
    In the meantime, I have nearly finished a cute striped jumper in pink, cream and purple. Next project for my little lady is to try my hand at crocheting her a teddy bear ear hat too, plus some of those crochet headbands with crochet flowers. Then, time permitting... a summer top. I have also found the cutest pattern for a scrap fabric skirt- which I would like for summer here. Sadly, none of my scrap fabric is inspiring me so I will need to buy some to suit. I am thinking of 'sunset' colours- varied shades of pinks, reds, yellows and peaches with some white in the mix to cool them down a little. If my plan come to fruition I will use some scrap fabrics to add flowers to a plain white t-shirt to make an outfit. But there are only 33 days to do all this... plus normal life!!!

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to their new arrivals.

Emilia
    Last edited by emiliaj; August 23rd, 2014 at 08:44 AM.
    Phoebe Eliza Grace arrived after 2 Years of IVF

Sounds like you have a full plate, Emilia! 39 days left for me (til the due date at least!) and I am starting to get anxious, too. Today I washed all of the baby clothes I have and tomorrow I'll have to put them back in the dresser (waaay too exhausted to do it tonight!) I also want to start putting the hospital bag(s) together, although obviously last minute things like phones and stuff won't go in haha. But I do want to buy some comfy nighties and travel toiletries and at least start packing that stuff! Starting to get a little freaked out that it's happening so soon. I'm so excited, but now also starting to feel overwhelmed at the idea of having a tiny human under my responsibility... yikes!
    - Em
    Jameson Lewis - October 11th, 2014
    Ronan Charles | Asher Heath
    Lorelei Ruby | Hazel Marian | Nadia Laurel

@katie - I was just going to ask if they will measure you at Motherhood maternity, but you had already answered my question. Thanks.
    I will have to get over there soon, but I have a two hour drive to go there, yuck.

@emiliaj - wow! You sound very busy! The mobiles sound really cute.

Well, I had a little bit of nesting today. I cleaned out my hubby's clothes closet. He has so many clothes, and he doesn't even wear a fourth of them, so I just started cleaning it out. Tomorrow is regular house cleaning, and we will see what else I get myself into. Maybe I'll tackle my side of the clothes in the closet, luckily I have a whole lot less clothing than he does to go thru.

Emilia - Sounds awesome! I'm pretty good at origami - I'd never though of making paper mobiles

So I went to Motherhood Maternity today, and they didn't have any sizes larger than F (**sighs**), and the 38F I tried on was too small in the cup. I even went to Nordstrom after and THEY didn't have any cup sizes big enough, but I did end up getting a pretty comfy sports nursing bra there. I guess my next step is Cacique. Their website has wire-free bras, and I think that's what I really need to end the torment!

I had another frantic nesting spree the last 2 days - I rearranged our bedroom the way I want it for when baby comes - I had to move the bed to a different position in order for the cosleeper crib to fit alongside it on my side of the bed. So I also had to move the dressers around, and I also moved another dresser in to store baby things. Now I just have to tackle the office and the rest of the basement. Especially the basement, because I'm going to set up a temporary bedroom for my mother there when she visits.
    Sequoia Orion born November 2014
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon