Names Searched Right Now:
Page 168 of 202 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 ... LastLast
    @angelicainc Yeah, Destination Maternity carries a lot of stuff from Motherhood along with other stuff like A Pea in the Pod (expensive!!) and Jessica Simpson's line of maternity stuff. I didn't know about it, but there's a store in town center here that I found. Also - I LOVE Alexander Gabriel. I think it fits great with his siblings. Gabriel is one of my favorite names, but unfortunately using the nickname Gabe + our last name would smush together since our last name starts with B. So it would sound like Gay Lastname. Sigh.
    - Em
    Jameson Lewis debuting October 2nd!
    Ronan Charles | Asher Heath
    Lorelei Ruby | Hazel Marian | Nadia Laurel

angelicainc - Alexander Gabriel is lovely, and I adore the nn Xander!
    Baby Sequoia Orion due October 2014!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

@angelicainc - Thanks! The class went pretty well, the only problem is they have me teaching in second story classroom that is super warm, ugh, hopefully it'll cool off soon. I love Alexander Gabriel, it's really handsome and fits well with his siblings.

I think I'm definitely going to hit up Motherhood Maternity when we're in town tomorrow. My bras are really starting to drive me insane!

It's finally blackberry season here! I've been taking short trips out to the fields to harvest them. two years ago I made some absolutely to-die-for blackberry cordial which I plan to repeat. It takes 3 months to "brew", so I'll be able to have some by the time it is ready! Of course, eating them fresh has been a treat as well! I'm not up to canning this year, but I might put in the effort to make some pie for my baby shower, which we are officially holding September 21st.

Has anyone started childbirth classes? I'm wondering when I should register for them.
    Baby Sequoia Orion due October 2014!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

@moonkai - how exciting about blackberry season! the pie sounds delicious.

Where we live they do a one day childbirth class on a Saturday so we plan on going in September or October.