Names Searched Right Now:
Page 165 of 238 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 ... LastLast
    @Emiliaj Phoebe Eliza Grace is beautiful!

@Lookingahead and other mammas that have previous experience with nursing bras, I have started to look at them but I am clueless as to what to look for and buy. Do I need to look for bras that are my current size or a size up? Here is my problem. I am rather large chested to begin with, I wear a 34DD normally. Even though I would definitely consider myself more "plump" now that I'm pregnant, I am still wearing the same size, just more the full coverage supportive kind, no more pretty ones. Most of the nursing bras I see come in sm, med, large etc. How do I know if something will be big enough in the cup size and small enough in the band to be supportive? Do I need to just try them all on? Do they let you try them on?
    Expecting our December Rainbow!
    Fiona/Ophelia/Daphne
    Apollo/Chance/Dhani/Beckett
    My fur babies: Toby and Trixie
    GP: Desdemona/Phadera/Cressida/Devereaux/Tybalt/Tiberius/Kai

@katie do you have a motherhood maternity near you? If you do you can go in and be measured. They have a vast array of sizes. I am normally a 42DDD I've gone up to an E cup. I picked up some comfy ones and a couple of pretty ones. You can try them on and find the ones that you find most comfy.
    Mother of Gabriel Christian and Emrys Atticus.

The ones that got away:
    Felicity, Anne, Iantha, Penelope, Elowen
    Walter, Sebastian, Edmund, Arthur, Fredrick

@jtucker - I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Baby Sequoia Orion coming any day now!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

katiree- Thanks for the positive comment on the name!
    BRAS:
    I bought 2 so far. One is just pretty with underwire fitted properly. The other is a 'crop top' feeding style bra. Both are a brand called "Cake" which I believe is in the US. The crop top is very stretchy so it will be ideal for when my milk comes in/ or sleeping in. When your milk comes in the size usually increases for a while until the supply settles down- and the last thing you want is something squishing your breast- not only would it be uncomfortable but it risks blocking the milk ducts. For that reason, during that initial time after birth forget underwires or firm cups that might dig in- they'll be better suited to when your milk supply settles down. My comfy crop top one also comes as a singlet top style- so comfy I do just wear it any time!

http://www.cakelingerie.com/
    The crop is under 'seamless' bras.
    The singlet is under sleep wear (but it's good enough to wear during the day)
    I'm impressed by the quality of these. Target also sells some larger cup sized maternity bras- but sadly my bust went way too hyper to get one there. I went from a DD to a (((GG))) !!! Seriously! (rolls my eyes....)
    Phoebe Eliza Grace arrived after 2 Years of IVF

So my mother and grandmother were over yesterday and my mom asked my son what the baby's name will be. He said Emrys then changed his mind and said Atticus. My mother made this awful face and said something about my son naming his brother after star wars characters. I pointed out that neither of those names are from star wars and we moved on to a different conversation. I love how it didn't even occur to her that he might be getting his names from us. That these are names we are actually seriously considering. Now I just want to name the little guy Atticus Emrys to spite her (though I know that isn't a good reason).
    Mother of Gabriel Christian and Emrys Atticus.

The ones that got away:
    Felicity, Anne, Iantha, Penelope, Elowen
    Walter, Sebastian, Edmund, Arthur, Fredrick