Names Searched Right Now:
Page 88 of 238 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast
    @lookingahead - You should think about getting one of these:
    Extra-Comfy-U-Shaped-Comfort-Pregnancy-Pillow.jpg
    Seriously SO COMFORTABLE. I was starting to have trouble sleeping but then hubby ordered this for me. We got it about a week ago and I LOVE it. Kinda pricey but worth it for good sleep. Make sure you get one that is a contoured "pregnancy" pillow so it supports your back and belly.

I am also extremely itchy (breasts and belly). I've been using cocoa butter, which helps some, but my dermatologist also prescribed me some prescription-strength cream to use every so often when it gets bad.
    Baby Sequoia Orion coming any day now!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

Yeah we were looking at those a few weeks ago. I think it's time. What positions are you finding work best with it?
    Mother of Gabriel Christian and Emrys Atticus.

The ones that got away:
    Felicity, Anne, Iantha, Penelope, Elowen
    Walter, Sebastian, Edmund, Arthur, Fredrick

sleeping on my left side, because I read the left is better for digestion and uterine blood flow, but really either side is good. I sleep almost like the girl in the picture but with my top arm also wrapped around the pillow not on my belly.
    Baby Sequoia Orion coming any day now!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

I have one of those pillows! It is sooooo worth it! Really helps my back at night.

So i was a big nameberry fan in my last pregnancy (helped me name #4) and coming back to the site for #5 here i was so stoked to find this thread!

I'm due 11/11 and my gender reveal/us is scheduled for the 30th of this month. hoping for another boy so #2 doesnt get lost in a sea of barbies and my little ponies (although i love those little ponies)!