Names Searched Right Now:
Page 88 of 231 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast
    @lookingahead - You should think about getting one of these:
    Extra-Comfy-U-Shaped-Comfort-Pregnancy-Pillow.jpg
    Seriously SO COMFORTABLE. I was starting to have trouble sleeping but then hubby ordered this for me. We got it about a week ago and I LOVE it. Kinda pricey but worth it for good sleep. Make sure you get one that is a contoured "pregnancy" pillow so it supports your back and belly.

I am also extremely itchy (breasts and belly). I've been using cocoa butter, which helps some, but my dermatologist also prescribed me some prescription-strength cream to use every so often when it gets bad.
    Baby Sequoia Orion due October 2014!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

Yeah we were looking at those a few weeks ago. I think it's time. What positions are you finding work best with it?
    Mother of Gabriel Christian and Emrys Atticus.

The ones that got away:
    Felicity, Anne, Iantha, Penelope, Elowen
    Walter, Sebastian, Edmund, Arthur, Fredrick

sleeping on my left side, because I read the left is better for digestion and uterine blood flow, but really either side is good. I sleep almost like the girl in the picture but with my top arm also wrapped around the pillow not on my belly.
    Baby Sequoia Orion due October 2014!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

I have one of those pillows! It is sooooo worth it! Really helps my back at night.

So i was a big nameberry fan in my last pregnancy (helped me name #4) and coming back to the site for #5 here i was so stoked to find this thread!

I'm due 11/11 and my gender reveal/us is scheduled for the 30th of this month. hoping for another boy so #2 doesnt get lost in a sea of barbies and my little ponies (although i love those little ponies)!