Names Searched Right Now:
Page 72 of 202 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast
    Saw baby on US today at 12 w 1 d for our NT scan. All looked great. Babies heart rate was in 170's, which seemed a little high to me but drs didn't seem concerned. Baby was moving arms and legs all around, so cool. We just scheduled an elective US for June 14 to find out the sex! Going by so fast!
    Last edited by devonnw85; May 16th, 2014 at 08:34 PM.
    Married to wonderful hubby since October 2012
    Baby #1 due Thanksgiving 2014

Baby to be will be<3
    Mila Rosemary

Future possible sibs<3
    Tessa or Kate

Colin

@devonnw85 - isn't the ultrasound amazing?
    Our little one kicked and moved his or her arms for like five seconds and then was done. Hoping that he or she will be more active when we go back in July for the gender scan. I am sure you are very excited about your June appointment to find out the gender. Our sonographer said our due date is Thanksgiving Day, but they won't check gender until at least 20 weeks at the medical facility I use.

@devonnw85 - isn't the ultrasound amazing?
    Our little one kicked and moved his or her arms for like five seconds and then was done. Hoping that he or she will be more active when we go back in July for the gender scan. I am sure you are very excited about your June appointment to find out the gender. Our sonographer said our due date is Thanksgiving Day, but they won't check gender until at least 20 weeks at the medical facility I use.

I am a vet and we have an occasional ultrasound so checked up on the baby yesterday, unfortunately could not take it home for my husband to see also, They are so wiggly its crazy yet I still feel nothing, hardly have a bump, at 17 weeks now. Cant wait for my 20 week scan in a few weeks! My best friend just had hers and she is having a girl.
    We are not going to find out. We have now narrowed it to two names that we love and I don't want to name the baby before it comes so cannot find out the sex!
    Due baby #1 October 22nd 2014!!
    Clementine Celeste or Casper Charles/Sterling/Leonardo???

Girls - Clara, Ottilie, Daisy, Vivienne, Cecily, Fenella, Cecilia, Cordelia, Clementine, Cressida, Araminta, Marguerite,

Boys - Charles (nn Chip), Maddox, Octavius, Xander, Casper, Clarence, Clement, Cornelius, Bartholemew, Leonardo, Rafferty, Ferdinand, Winston, Sterling, Albert,

Quote Originally Posted by devonnw85 View Post
    Saw baby on US today at 12 w 1 d for our NT scan. All looked great. Babies heart rate was in 170's, which seemed a little high to me but drs didn't seem concerned. Baby was moving arms and legs all around, so cool. We just scheduled an elective US for June 14 to find out the sex! Going by so fast!
    If internet old wives tales are anything to go by... I'd vote on a girl! They say higher heart rates are typically girls. In our case it was true. So were those Chinese gender calendar prediction charts/ quizzes.

Confession: It took me 24 hrs of digesting to accept the shock news that this baby isn't a boy (due to lack of morning sickness I was 100% convinced it was a boy). I celebrated recovering from the shock by going on a pink spending spree. Now I'm thrilled to be expecting a girl (still puzzled, but thrilled)! One look at her face and we knew she was a girl- they did one of those 3D images for her face. SOOO cute, little fairy faced princess with full pouty lips. We're 20 wks on Monday. Now officially half way.
    Last edited by emiliaj; May 17th, 2014 at 11:19 AM.
    Phoebe Eliza Grace arrived after 2 Years of IVF