Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 291 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast
    So I'm having some brown discharge this evening. I called the nurses hotline. She said I'm probably fine so I'm trying not to freak out. It's hard though. My first appointment isn't until March 12. It feels like forever and I think it will mostly paperwork.
    Mother of Gabriel Christian and Emrys Atticus.

The ones that got away:
    Felicity, Anne, Iantha, Penelope, Elowen
    Walter, Sebastian, Edmund, Arthur, Fredrick

Eek, I hope everything is okay @lookingahead. As far as I know, I think brown is okay, but if it's bright red that's something to worry about. Thinking of you!
    - Em
    Jameson Lewis - October 11th, 2014
    Ronan Charles | Asher Heath
    Lorelei Ruby | Hazel Marian | Nadia Laurel

@lookinghead that would probably freak me out a bit too although I know many women experience this in the first trimester. Did you have anything like that with your first? This is my first so it still seems surreal. I feel like it won't completely set in until I see the ultrasound lol.

Tuesday night I woke up in the middle of the night with extreme pain in my abdomen that I never felt before. I have severe menstrual cramps normally and this was a different pain, almost like a burning. Needless to say it scared me. I went to the bathroom, thankfully no spotting, then to relieve the pain I got into a yoga pose that usually relaxes me and TMI, it helped me release some gas. The pain started to dissipate and eventually went away. I guess it was just gas pain, thankfully, but it was so intense I couldn't believe that's what caused it.
    Our heart: Apollo Allan

My fur babies: Toby and Trixie
    GP: Desdemona/Phadera/Cressida/Devereaux/Tybalt/Tiberius/Kai

@Katie,
    I'm starting to get a bit of gas and heartburn which is causing some stomache pain, too.

I also have a light cramping feeling every time I move, which the advice nurse says is totally normal. I've been super hungry the last two days - it seems like no matter what size meal I eat, I'm hungry 2 hours later, so I'm trying just to eat small, healthy meals throughout the day.

Not being able to tell everyone is driving me crazy! We're probably telling hubby's parents next week because they're the only local support I really have, but wait til after 12 weeks for everyone else
    Sequoia Orion born November 2014
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

Yeah I'm fine today. I didn't have anything like this with Gabe. It is quite the different experience. I might as well be pregnant for the first time. This is completely different.

I hear you on the food thing moonkai. I'm hungry all of the time and simultaneously nauseous. Ugh, how can something so tiny be so disrupting!
    Mother of Gabriel Christian and Emrys Atticus.

The ones that got away:
    Felicity, Anne, Iantha, Penelope, Elowen
    Walter, Sebastian, Edmund, Arthur, Fredrick