Names Searched Right Now:
Page 52 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
    @lookingahead - scary dreams! I have been having a lot of wacky, vivid dreams but luckily nothing scary yet, although a few have been kinda sexy
    Baby Sequoia Orion due October 2014!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

@potter13 - I'm glad you're feeling better, even if it's just a little bit! Even those little bits made a big difference.

@diamondgreen - Good luck at your appointment!

@katieree - I know exactly how you feel. I was so anxious until I passed the 7 week mark (when I MC'd the first time) and then only slightly less anxious until I got to 12 weeks. You're in my prayers!

@moonkai - so glad the risk decreased! I know that's a huge relief. I didn't know about the Tay-Sachs thing! My great grandparents are from Quebec... maybe I'll bring that up the next time I see the geneticist.

Also, I totally hear you all on the dreams! I've had some pretty outrageous ones, but not many actually involving my baby/a baby. If I do have a baby related one, it's usually something like I'm just walking around and suddenly realize I haven't fed the baby in like a day and I freak out. And I've had the sexy ones, too, @moonkai! My husband can always tell when I've had one since I wake up ready to go, haha.
    - Em
    Jameson Lewis debuting October 2nd!
    Ronan Charles | Asher Heath
    Lorelei Ruby | Hazel Marian | Nadia Laurel

I had my first appointment and ultrasound today. The doctor saw the yolk sac and fetal pole, and I heard the heartbeat. By my estimation, I should be 7 + weeks along, but the doctor said I am more like 6--which I don't think can be quite right, since I know exactly when I ovulated. She says that it is too early to assign a due date, and that I need to return for another ultrasound next week to make sure that the embryo is developing properly. Another week of waiting! I do feel encouraged by the heartbeat, etc., but I was hoping to have more resolution after today's appointment. Oh well!

@diamondgreen I hope everything works out for you!

I have had a few nutty dreams but one in particular was crazy. I was in labor at home, walking around in a sports bra and no bottoms and my husband was just hanging out playing on the laptop. My boss was there, because she was apparently delivering my baby at home. The baby's head decided to come out of a hole in my lower region that was apparently not the right one. My husband put the laptop down and tried to pull the baby out and I had to yell at him no, it wasn't the right way for it to come out and when it was ready, the baby would pull itself back in and come out the right way!-Definitely bizarre
    Expecting our December Rainbow!
    Fiona/Ophelia/Daphne
    Apollo/Chance/Dhani/Beckett
    My fur babies: Toby and Trixie
    GP: Desdemona/Phadera/Cressida/Devereaux/Tybalt/Tiberius/Kai

I had my ultrasound today and got to see my little tadpole. We got to see and hear the heartbeat, it was wonderful. The scan was measuring 6 weeks 5 days and if you use my m/c as the LMP i would be at 7 weeks, so it seems I am measuring right on target. I am still in awe that a baby really is growing; so exciting!
    Expecting our December Rainbow!
    Fiona/Ophelia/Daphne
    Apollo/Chance/Dhani/Beckett
    My fur babies: Toby and Trixie
    GP: Desdemona/Phadera/Cressida/Devereaux/Tybalt/Tiberius/Kai