Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 184 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    I've been waiting for this thread! I've felt a little out to sea with no one to talk to, haha. I got my BFP on Jan. 24th and my first appointment is (finally!) only 2 days away, so I'm excited for that! It'll be nice to figure out a due date; I think(?) I am somewhere between 7 and 8 weeks currently. I haven't had any crazy soreness in my bb's, which concerned me a little, but I've definitely been nauseous and EXTREMELY tired, so yeah, there's that.
    - Em
    Jameson Lewis debuting October 2nd!
    Ronan Charles | Asher Heath
    Lorelei Ruby | Hazel Marian | Nadia Laurel

@lookingahead Imagine if all people felt that a new mom should only take a week off of work? That's crazy, I guess she is just out of touch with how it really takes a toll on a woman's body, disregarding the emotional attachment and all as well.

@July that's so exciting to finally be so close to your ultrasound. If you remember the date of your last period you could go online and use a due date calculator to get an estimated date, that's usually how docs do it anyway. My boobs feel like boulders...when I went off the pill in the beginning of October I dropped a cup size, since my BFP I am already back up to my former size. I am also peeing all the time, and the fatigue is starting to set in but thankfully no nausea yet.
    Expecting our December Rainbow!
    Fiona/Ophelia/Daphne
    Apollo/Chance/Dhani/Beckett
    My fur babies: Toby and Trixie
    GP: Desdemona/Phadera/Cressida/Devereaux/Tybalt/Tiberius/Kai

Hey ladies, just got my BFP today on my birthday, so that's pretty awesome. according to an EDD calculator online, that put me due around October 25th! Calling my doctor tomorrow.
    Baby Sequoia Orion due October 2014!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

So excited for you, moonkai! Congratulations!
    - Em
    Jameson Lewis debuting October 2nd!
    Ronan Charles | Asher Heath
    Lorelei Ruby | Hazel Marian | Nadia Laurel

Congrats moonkai! Welcome!

@ July, my boobs didn't hurt until the late second trimester with my first. Each pregnancy is definitely unique. I'm certain of that, especially now
    Mother of Gabriel Christian, #2 (finally!) on the way!!!!

DH finally agreed baby boy could be:

Emrys, Sebastian, Atticus, Sage, Abraham, Ambrose

We're still discussing middle names....