Names Searched Right Now:
Page 23 of 291 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast
    I fell down the stairs *again* this morning - I'm making hubby go back to the hardware store and get more grip strips for them. They're old wooden stairs painted with glossy paint so I told him they need to be completely covered. Urgent care advice nurse said I should be fine - I didn't fall on my belly and had no subsequent bleeding or cramping, but still I was terrified!

In better news, the Zofran is working! I am still nauseated at times but I haven't thrown up since I started taking it yesterday afternoon, which is already a huge improvement. I also slept for 15 hours last night and I feel a lot better overall. The pharmacist told me it can cause constipation, though, so I'm making sure I am getting lots of fiber.
    Sequoia Orion born November 2014
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

I'm glad you are okay! That is scary! Also, hooray for the Zofran!!!
    Mother of Gabriel Christian and Emrys Atticus.

The ones that got away:
    Felicity, Anne, Iantha, Penelope, Elowen
    Walter, Sebastian, Edmund, Arthur, Fredrick

Congrats Potter!

Moonkai, oh no! Glad everything was okay and yay to no sickness

10 weeks today! 30 weeks to go and less than 2 weeks until my next ultrasound, can't wait read that nausea and sickness can be at its worst this week, fingers crossed it doesn't turn up again.
    Luna Iris
    October 11th

@jessicaflux - crossing my fingers for you! I hope the nausea doesn't get you too much. Nice to have that ultrasound to look forward to!

@lookingahead - how was your Chinese food? hopefully it was amazing

OH my goodness, the Zofran is helping so much with the nausea and vomiting, but (TMI warning): I am getting really constipated so I pretty much have to ingest a steady stream of shredded wheat, prune juice, bananas, broth, etc. in order not to feel like my insides are dying. I really shouldn't complain, though. Being able to keep any fruit or veggies down is such a blessing. I'm definitely sore from my little fall yesterday, It feels like my butt caught the brunt of the impact, so that's good.

I'm getting really excited for my first appointment, even though it is still a week and a half away. Can't wait to hear that little heartbeat!
    Sequoia Orion born November 2014
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

Wow, the falling down the stairs is scary! I'm glad the Zofran is working. This morning I got a little bit sick while eating my morning oatmeal, but that might just be because oatmeal can sometimes just bother me anyway. I'm still having trouble really believing I'm pregnant. I should be 5 weeks along today, and I just can't stop worrying everytime I go to the bathroom that I'm going to see blood. This should be exciting, not stressful!