Names Searched Right Now:
Page 19 of 182 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast
    So sorry Katie, wishing you a quick recovery and good luck for the future.

Hope you find some sort of remedy Moonkai, I've heard that travel sickness bands can really help morning sickness if the ginger etc doesn't work
    Waiting for little Luna Iris to arrive in October

I hope that works for you moonkai. From what I understand those things usually do, I had an extreme case, throwing up 12-15 times a day. But like I said, it took me a couple of weeks to realize it wasn't normal because everyone talks about how sick they were/are. I didn't know throwing up on a regular basis (whether it be 4 or 15 times a day) wasn't typical. When I threw up yesterday I thought it was coming again, but thankfully I only three up a little again last night and I think I might just have regular morning sickness this time (fingers crossed!)

I hope the remedies work for you! Any relief is awesome relief!
    Mother of Gabriel Christian, #2 (finally!) on the way!!!!

DH finally agreed baby boy could be:

Emrys, Sebastian, Atticus, Sage, Abraham, Ambrose

We're still discussing middle names....

@jessicaflux - I've heard that, too and I meant to pick some up but I forgot. They used to help me with motion sickness when I was a kid!

@lookingahead - I hope you're spared this time! Hyperemesis gravidarum sounds nasty. I've had to get IV fluids before when I had a really bad case of food poisoning, and I'd really like to avoid that!
    Last edited by moonkai; March 3rd, 2014 at 07:20 PM.
    Baby Sequoia Orion due October 2014!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

@Katie, I am so so sorry. Your situation sounds almost exactly like what happened my first pregnancy. It's really awful and sad, but I am glad that your husband is there for you! I hope you can be successful again soon.

I just got home from my appointment and am feeling very relieved. My nurse/midwife seems really nice, and she said I was lucky since the only symptom I've really been dealing with is nausea haha. She suggested vitamin B6 for it - she said that it helps against the nausea so I'm glad I got some of that. Also, I got to see the little nugget! It mostly looks like a blob right now, but I did get to see the heartbeat! Eek! Nurse said everything is looking good. Major relief! Of course, I totally embarrassed myself because I passed out when they left to let me put my clothes back on. The room was SO hot and I was nervous/excited and hungry. Bad combo. But at least it gave me an excuse to call out of work and now I can nap today, lol.
    - Em
    Jameson Lewis debuting October 2nd!
    Ronan Charles | Asher Heath
    Lorelei Ruby | Hazel Marian | Nadia Laurel

I know there's nothing I can do but wait, but I just needed to vent! I am already so sick of cereal and toast and crackers. Last night I had a few soft potato tacos with no sauce (the craving was overwhelming!). They tasted so good at the time but then not so much coming back up later!

I feel cranky and lethargic because I usually eat a really low-carb diet - Honestly I just don't really enjoy bread and pasta, etc., but now it's all I can eat without it coming back up, ugh. I miss my spinach, asparagus, steak, and salmon!

The good news is I feel a little less nauseated today so I think something is working. I took my B6 last night and have been doing ginger 3x per day, as well as sucking on lemon drops between meals. I didn't take my prenatal last night, either, opting to just take a folic acid supplement, and I didn't wake up feeling queasy, so that is definitely progress!
    Baby Sequoia Orion due October 2014!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon