Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What would you name twin boys?

I love twins!
    I have friends who are twins called Camden and Landon - which is way to cutesy if you ask me and kinda weird now that their teenagers- and if I had twins I would name them Alexander and Nicholas (Nicky and Alex)

What twins do you know and what would you name your own?

Love Alexander & Nicholas!! My picks (at the moment) Ariston Xavier and Zenon Alaric.

Oh the possibilities! I like:

Elliot and Spencer
    George and Henry
    Elliot and Holden

Alexander and Nicholas are a fine twin duo. If I had twin boys, I would have a hard time trying to decide which of the following I would choose for them.

Twin Boys

Laurence and Victor
    Raphael and Xavier
    Felix and Hugo
    Oliver and Sebastian
    Julian andTheodore
    Horatio and Peregrine
    All the best,
    Mischa.

There was a Nicholas and Alexander (Nicky and Alex) on Full House! I always thought they were great names for twins - both long names with short, friendly nicknames.

I would name twin boys our top two names: Henry and Lucas. I chose Henry, my fiance chose Lucas. If we are blessed enough to have two boys, those will be their names. I think they go well together. They're both old fashioned (even if they are popular right now, bleh), and unintentionally the same length. Henry has been my favorite name since I was a kid, and Lucas has been my fiance's favorite name for the last ten years.

Enjoying being a newlywed..................................................... .....................
    Elena | Clara | Ruby | Elizabeth | Juliet | Anastasia | Cordelia
    Henry | Lucas | Nathaniel | Isaac | Phillip | Caspian | Everett
    .....................................................but dreaming of little ones down the road.