Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Middle name for Lyralei???

I love the name Lyralei but still can't find a middle name that I love.... Its pronounced lie-ruh-lay... I have always loved the name Lyra but I always felt something was missing... One day I came across the name Lorelei and Lyralei just kind of clicked in my head... Anyway it has stuck with me since then I just struggle with middle names... These are some middle names I have considered...

Lyralei Kerensa
    Lyralei Juneaux
    Lyralei Caoimhe
    Lyralei Tanwyn
    Lyralei Perifot

What do you think? Any suggestions?

With a name as unique as Lyralei, I would go with a simple middle name (Jane, June, Kerry ect.)

Other ideas:
    Lyralei...
    Kate
    Reese
    Juno (Juneaux but spelled the more accepted way. I've never seen Juneaux and it's kreeatif/youneek IMO)
    Jane
    June
    Calla
    Erin
    Rose

Hope these help!
    Isla, Sadie, Neva, Thalia, Leora, Sylvia, Maeve, Flora, Aria & Tessa
    Noah, Henry, Ronan, Wyatt, August, Caleb, Grant, Charlie, Flynn & Alfie

Quote Originally Posted by everhart51410 View Post
    I love the name Lyralei but still can't find a middle name that I love.... Its pronounced lie-ruh-lay... I have always loved the name Lyra but I always felt something was missing... One day I came across the name Lorelei and Lyralei just kind of clicked in my head... Anyway it has stuck with me since then I just struggle with middle names... These are some middle names I have considered...

Lyralei Kerensa
    Lyralei Juneaux
    Lyralei Caoimhe
    Lyralei Tanwyn
    Lyralei Perifot

What do you think? Any suggestions?
    I like Lyralei Kerensa and Lyralei Juneaux.

What about Lyralei Cressida
    Lyralei Samara
    Lyralei Mariella
    Lyralei Rosabelle
    Lyralei Elora
    Lyralei Saoirsa
    Lyralei Calla
    Lyralei Celestine
    Lyralei Dacey
    Lyralei Gigi

I agree it would be good idea to find more normal middle. There are buch of names outside top 1000 that are well-known (Georgina, Cecily).

Thank you that was helpful... Kate is my name... Jane could be used to honor my grandmother... I really like the way Rose sounds with Lyralei... Thanks

Lyralei is a a combination of two really great names. Though Lorelei is said lore-a-lie, not lore-a-lay.
    Lyralei would be said Lie-ra-lie. For Lie-ra-lay it would be Lyralai, Lyralay, Lyralae, Liralae…

I also came up with a mashed name using Lyra, Lorelei and Aurelia. It didn't really work though; Lyrelia, Lorelia.
    Celestine was a lovely suggestion.
    Mother to Ombeline Althea Aurelia Tindra Lucero Scholze
    Born in February.