Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Middle name for Lyralei???

I love the name Lyralei but still can't find a middle name that I love.... Its pronounced lie-ruh-lay... I have always loved the name Lyra but I always felt something was missing... One day I came across the name Lorelei and Lyralei just kind of clicked in my head... Anyway it has stuck with me since then I just struggle with middle names... These are some middle names I have considered...

Lyralei Kerensa
    Lyralei Juneaux
    Lyralei Caoimhe
    Lyralei Tanwyn
    Lyralei Perifot

What do you think? Any suggestions?

With a name as unique as Lyralei, I would go with a simple middle name (Jane, June, Kerry ect.)

Other ideas:
    Lyralei...
    Kate
    Reese
    Juno (Juneaux but spelled the more accepted way. I've never seen Juneaux and it's kreeatif/youneek IMO)
    Jane
    June
    Calla
    Erin
    Rose

Hope these help!

Annabel, Beatrice, Tessa, Pippa, Clara, Kit, Evie, Augusta

Oscar, Albus, Felix, Ronan, Wally, Wyatt, Henry, Charlie

please vote on my name list!

Quote Originally Posted by everhart51410 View Post
    I love the name Lyralei but still can't find a middle name that I love.... Its pronounced lie-ruh-lay... I have always loved the name Lyra but I always felt something was missing... One day I came across the name Lorelei and Lyralei just kind of clicked in my head... Anyway it has stuck with me since then I just struggle with middle names... These are some middle names I have considered...

Lyralei Kerensa
    Lyralei Juneaux
    Lyralei Caoimhe
    Lyralei Tanwyn
    Lyralei Perifot

What do you think? Any suggestions?
    I like Lyralei Kerensa and Lyralei Juneaux.

What about Lyralei Cressida
    Lyralei Samara
    Lyralei Mariella
    Lyralei Rosabelle
    Lyralei Elora
    Lyralei Saoirsa
    Lyralei Calla
    Lyralei Celestine
    Lyralei Dacey
    Lyralei Gigi

I agree it would be good idea to find more normal middle. There are buch of names outside top 1000 that are well-known (Georgina, Cecily).

Thank you that was helpful... Kate is my name... Jane could be used to honor my grandmother... I really like the way Rose sounds with Lyralei... Thanks

Lyralei is a a combination of two really great names. Though Lorelei is said lore-a-lie, not lore-a-lay.
    Lyralei would be said Lie-ra-lie. For Lie-ra-lay it would be Lyralai, Lyralay, Lyralae, Liralaeā€¦

I also came up with a mashed name using Lyra, Lorelei and Aurelia. It didn't really work though; Lyrelia, Lorelia.
    Celestine was a lovely suggestion.
    Mother to Ombeline Althea Aurelia Tindra Lucero Scholze
    Born in February.