Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Star BNG

Your name is Gia Marie Carroway. You are 25 and have been acting ever since you were 4, and are now quite famous. You have been nominated for 4 Golden Globes and have just been nominated for an Oscar award for your latest romance movie, Fervent Affair.

You are very excited about your nomination. This movie is the biggest moment of your career, and you have become way more famous. Fervent Affair was a big-budget film directed by famous director, Jackson Lennox, and you were scared you wouldn’t get the role of Hillary Evans, the leading lady. After all, Ariana King, who was more famous was after the role too. If you thought she disliked you then, she really hates you now for stealing ‘her’ role! The only thing you’re worried about is that after she was rejected the role of Hillary Evans she auditioned for the role of Selena Rainford in a big-budgeted fantasy movie and got it. But you don’t have to worry, right? Right?

It’s finally the Oscars! You are beautiful on the red carpet, wearing a stunning designer dress. You are accompanied by your new boyfriend, Brooks Falco. He is a famous actor who is also being nominated for his action movie, Battle of Domination. You are very excited when your best friend, another actress, Nicola Adams wins an award for Best Actress in A Supporting Role!

Roll for…
    What your dress looks like:
    4. http://www.newyorkdress.com/Angela_a...son/41091.html

It’s finally the big moment, Best Actress in A Leading Role! Please be you, please be you…

It’s….

Ariana King for Changed Death!”

You are so disappointed! You really thought you’d win. But you have fun at the after party with your best friend, Nicola. You congratulate her on winning, and she says she’s sorry you didn’t win, or your boyfriend. Speaking of Brooks, where is he? You haven’t seen him in a long time. You start searching for him… and find him getting a drink with Ariana!
    You run up to him angrily. He’s been ditching you all night to have a drink with the girl who hates you, and just happens to be giving you an evil smile! She looks drunk, but you’re sure it’s not just that. Brooks says he can explain. He pulls you away and says that he has something important to tell you. He’s sorry, but he doesn’t really love you. WHAT! He’s in love with Ariana instead! No, he assures you, he doesn’t love Ariana either, because he’s gay. Ariana was flirting with him, and it just spilled out of him, so they started talking about it. You believe him because you always suspected something. You give Brooks a hug, tell him he’s special no matter what and leave with Nicola.
    That was a crazy night! You’re ready for bed but decide to watch the news for a few minutes to see anything about the Oscars. Then you see a crazy news line: Ariana has been in a car accident right before filming for her new romantic comedy movie, Running With Silverman!

Your name is Katie Calloway. You are 23 and have been acting ever since you were 4, and are now quite famous. You have been nominated for 4 Golden Globes and have just been nominated for an Oscar award for your latest Romance movie, Marshmallows for breakfast.

You are very excited about your nomination. This movie is the biggest moment of your career, and you have become way more famous. Marshmallows for Breakfast was a big-budget film directed by famous director, Lennon Gable and you were scared you wouldn’t get the role of Emma Taylor, the leading lady. After all, Maci Edison, who was more famous was after the role too. If you thought she disliked you then, she really hates you now for stealing ‘her’ role! The only thing you’re worried about is that after she was rejected the role of Emma she auditioned for the role of Luna Ramsey in a big-budgeted fantasy movie and got it. But you don’t have to worry, right? Right?

It’s finally the Oscars! You are beautiful on the red carpet, wearing a stunning designer dress. You are accompanied by your new boyfriend, Troy Amato. He is a famous actor who is also being nominated for his action movie, Fist of Glory. You are very excited when your best friend, another actress, Maisie wins an award for Best Actress in A Supporting Role!
    the dress is 2. http://www.newyorkdress.com/Alyce/5602.html
    It’s finally the big moment, Best Actress in A Leading Role! Please be you, please be you…

It’s….

Luna Ramsey for Flight of the Bear!”

You are so disappointed! You really thought you’d win. But you have fun at the after party with your best friend, Maisie. You congratulate her on winning, and she says she’s sorry you didn’t win, or your boyfriend. Speaking of Troy, where is he? You haven’t seen him in a long time. You start searching for him… and find him getting a drink with Luna!
    You run up to him angrily. He’s been ditching you all night to have a drink with the girl who hates you, and just happens to be giving you an evil smile! She looks drunk, but you’re sure it’s not just that. Troy says he can explain. He pulls you away and says that he has something important to tell you. He’s sorry, but he doesn’t really love you. WHAT! He’s in love with Luna instead! No, he assures you, he doesn’t love Luna either, because he’s gay. Luna was flirting with him, and it just spilled out of him, so they started talking about it. You believe him because you always suspected something. You give Troy a hug, tell him he’s special no matter what and leave with Maisie.
    That was a crazy night! You’re ready for bed but decide to watch the news for a few minutes to see anything about the Oscars. Then you see a crazy news line: Luna has been in a car accident right before filming for her new romantic comedy movie, The flirtatious Encounter!

Your name is Luna Carys Milan. You are 23 and have been acting ever since you were 5, and are now quite famous. You have been nominated for 4 Golden Globes and have just been nominated for an Oscar award for your latest romance movie, The Heart of the Lion.

You are very excited about your nomination. This movie is the biggest moment of your career, and you have become way more famous. The Heart of the Lion was a big-budget film directed by famous director, Baxter Lewis, and you were scared you wouldn’t get the role of Isadora White, the leading lady. After all, Kylie Winslet, who was more famous was after the role too. If you thought she disliked you then, she really hates you now for stealing ‘her’ role! The only thing you’re worried about is that after she was rejected the role of Isadora she auditioned for the role of Venus Rabb in a big-budgeted fantasy movie and got it. But you don’t have to worry, right? Right?

It’s finally the Oscars! You are beautiful on the red carpet, wearing a stunning designer dress. This is the dress: http://www.designyourownpromdress.or...2012-042-1.jpg . You are accompanied by your new boyfriend, Corbett DiPasqua. He is a famous actor who is also being nominated for his action movie, Danger in Denilah Cove. You are very excited when your best friend, another actress, Pippa Greene wins an award for Best Actress in A Supporting Role!

It’s….

Kylie Winslet for Sunkissed!”

You are so disappointed! You really thought you’d win. But you have fun at the after party with your best friend, Pippa. You congratulate her on winning, and she says she’s sorry you didn’t win, or your boyfriend. Speaking of Corbett, where is he? You haven’t seen him in a long time. You start searching for him… and find him getting a drink with Kylie!
    You run up to him angrily. He’s been ditching you all night to have a drink with the girl who hates you, and just happens to be giving you an evil smile! She looks drunk, but you’re sure it’s not just that. Corbett says he can explain. He pulls you away and says that he has something important to tell you. He’s sorry, but he doesn’t really love you. WHAT! He’s in love with Kylie instead! No, he assures you, he doesn’t love Kylie either, because he’s gay. Kylie was flirting with him, and it just spilled out of him, so they started talking about it. You believe him because you always suspected something. You give Corbett a hug, tell him he’s special no matter what and leave with Pippa.

That was a crazy night! You’re ready for bed but decide to watch the news for a few minutes to see anything about the Oscars. Then you see a crazy news line: Kylie Winslet has been in a car accident right before filming for her new romantic comedy movie, Catch Me If You Can!
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

My name is JJ Winchester. I am 22 and have been acting ever since I was 3, and I'm now quite famous. I have been nominated for 3 Golden Globes and I have just been nominated for an Oscar award for my latest comedy movie, "Asking for My Wife".

I'm very excited about my nomination. This movie is the biggest moment of my career, and I have become way more famous. "Asking for My Wife" was a big-budget film directed by famous director, Cornelia Cooper, and I was scared I wouldn’t get the role of Louisa Price, the leading lady. After all, Gia Garcia, who was more famous was after the role too. If I thought she disliked me then, she really hates me now for stealing ‘her’ role! The only thing I'm worried about is that after she was rejected the role of Louisa Price, she auditioned for the role of Nova Rana in a big-budgeted fantasy movie and got it. But I don’t have to worry, right? Right?

It’s finally the Oscars! I feel beautiful on the red carpet, wearing a stunning designer dress. I am accompanied by my new boyfriend, Sebastian Adessi. He is a famous actor who is also being nominated for his action movie, "Quadruple Conquest". I'm very excited when my best friend, another actress, Alice Dane wins an award for Best Actress in A Supporting Role!

It’s finally the big moment, Best Actress in A Leading Role! Please be me, please be me…

It’s….

Gia Garcia!”

I'm so disappointed! I really thought I’d win. But I have fun at the after party with my best friend, Alice. I congratulate her on winning, and she says she’s sorry I didn’t win, or my boyfriend. Speaking of Sebastian, where is he? I haven’t seen him in a long time. I start searching for him… and find him getting a drink with Gia!

I run up to him angrily. He’s been ditching me all night to have a drink with the girl who hates me, and just happens to be giving me an evil smile! She looks drunk, but I'm sure it’s not just that. Sebastian says he can explain. He pulls me away and says that he has something important to tell me. He’s sorry, but he doesn’t really love me. WHAT! He’s in love with Gia instead! No, he assures me, he doesn’t love Gia either, because he’s gay. Gia was flirting with him, and it just spilled out of him, so they started talking about it. I believe him because I always suspected something. I give Sebastian a hug, tell him he’s special no matter what and leave with Alice.

That was a crazy night! I'm ready for bed but decide to watch the news for a few minutes to see anything about the Oscars. Then I see a crazy news line: Gia Garcia has been in a car accident right before filming for her new romantic comedy movie, "Feeling Tradition"!

I'm excited about the sequel!

GRIDDIE, EIGHTEEN, MUGGLE-BORN, WALES
    Names from literature and fantasy, astrological and old British, nicknames and surnames.

Benedict Arthur Percival || Jasper Pippin Abraxas || Agatha Edith Avery || Juno Jameson 'JJ' Astra || Georgia Ginevra 'Ginny' Altalune
    || Archie Felician Balthazar || Margaret "Daisy" Minerva Maeve || Iris Andromeda Aurora || Kieran Echo Alaska ||

Your name is Holly Katerina Bryan. You are 23 and have been acting ever since you were 4, and are now quite famous. You have been nominated for 3 Golden Globes and have just been nominated for an Oscar award for your latest action movie, Infinite Justice.

You are very excited about your nomination. This movie is the biggest moment of your career, and you have become way more famous. Infinite Justice was a big-budget film directed by famous director, Emmy Wayne, and you were scared you wouldn’t get the role of Maya Thorpe, the leading lady. After all, Ariana Alcott, who was more famous was after the role too. If you thought she disliked you then, she really hates you now for stealing ‘her’ role! The only thing you’re worried about is that after she was rejected the role of Maya Thorpe she auditioned for the role of Calypso Roman in a big-budgeted fantasy movie and got it. But you don’t have to worry, right? Right?

It’s finally the Oscars! You are beautiful on the red carpet, wearing a stunning designer dress. You are accompanied by your new boyfriend, Jordan de Fiore. He is a famous actor who is also being nominated for his action movie, Soldier of Blood. You are very excited when your best friend, another actress, Lydia Dalton, wins an award for Best Actress in A Supporting Role!

It’s….

Ariana Alcott for Fortune's Will!”

You are so disappointed! You really thought you’d win. But you have fun at the after party with your best friend, Lydia. You congratulate her on winning, and she says she’s sorry you didn’t win, or your boyfriend. Speaking of Jordan, where is he? You haven’t seen him in a long time. You start searching for him… and find him getting a drink with Ariana!

You run up to him angrily. He’s been ditching you all night to have a drink with the girl who hates you, and just happens to be giving you an evil smile! She looks drunk, but you’re sure it’s not just that. Jordan says he can explain. He pulls you away and says that he has something important to tell you. He’s sorry, but he doesn’t really love you. WHAT! He’s in love with Ariana instead! No, he assures you, he doesn’t love Ariana either, because he’s gay. Ariana was flirting with him, and it just spilled out of him, so they started talking about it. You believe him because you always suspected something. You give Jordan a hug, tell him he’s special no matter what and leave with Lydia.

That was a crazy night! You’re ready for bed but decide to watch the news for a few minutes to see anything about the Oscars. Then you see a crazy news line: Ariana has been in a car accident right before filming for her new romantic comedy movie, Love and Other Things That Kill You!
    sixteen and a writer
    don't want kids but characters