Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Help choosing middle name...need it today!!

We are battling it out between 2 middle names:

Juniper Tuesday

Juniper Zion

I like them both; my husband prefers Tuesday, I think I prefer Zion because it's other-worldly. But we don't want to be pigeon-holed, and maybe Tuesday is a little more flexible? I realize that Zion is kind of intense.

Any opinions ...baby is over a week old!

My vote is Zion because I have this thing for Z names and particularly do not care for day of the week names.

I fancy these: Twila Posey, Odette Francesca, Orlaith Glimmer, Fianna Ruby, Indie Nell

Ouen Amos, Cillian Ambrose, Oswin Maverick, Casimir Orlando, Oscar Phineas  

Help "name" my puppy... - AKC names?          

Although I'm not usually a fan of daring names like Zion, I kind of like it in the middle name position. If she doesn't like it someday, she can kind of ignore that its there, but if she does like it, she can make it more well known. I also like the idea of Juniper Z. Lastname. The Z is intriguing with her name written that way.

I like Tuesday, actually, but only if she was actually BORN on Tuesday. If not, Zion.
    Under Construction

I prefer Zion, Tuesday is just too much for me in combination with Juniper. I'm not a fan of Zion either because of the political ties it has, but I like the sound.