Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Due next month and still no name!

Hello, Berries! I'm due next month and still haven't come to a conclusion on a name! big sister is Lisette Mary. we love our top 5 but aren't sure what sounds best with her name??
    These are our FOR SURE top 5. We will be using one of these names, I just want input on which flows the best with sister's name. (btw- Lisette goes by Lisse pen Leese)

- Anneliese / Annaliese nn Anna
    - Fiona
    - Maëlys
    - Analeigh / Annalie
    - Isobel

thanks in advance for input and help!

I am totally loving Anneliese or Fiona. Both are unusual enough but definitely pretty, like Lisette, and would go nicely.

i like annaliese and isobelle

My faves are:
    Maëlys
    Fiona
    Isobel
    Love,
    Zelda

Baby Cosima,
    expected to arrive in or around September

I would personally rule out Anneliese and Maelys since they share the "Lis" part of Lisette. I know they SOUND different than Lisette but they are still all similar and share similar diminutives, including Isobel, actually (although this name sounds very different so I wouldn't kick this one off the list). I would want my second daughter to have a totally different name - like Fiona. Fiona and Lisette are so gorgeous and chic; I am totally in love! And each child has their own, fully individual name.

I feel like I should mention Annaleigh/Annalie. I am totally not a fan. I know it's not "made up," but it feels that way and doesn't hold a candle next to the sophisticated Lisette. You seem to like the idea of Anna as a nickname, but neither choice really feels like the right one, in my opinion. I know you said you were using one of these 5 and like I said, my pick is definitely Fiona, but my preferred "Anna" name is definitely Annabel.

Congrats and good luck.
    Mama to Nora.

Current favorites:
    Declan (Dex). Griffin (Finn). Ewan. Graham. August (Gus). Colin. Ian. Wesley (Wes). Cyrus. Leland (Lee). Rufus.

Gwyneth (Gwen). Elise. Bronwen (Bonnie). Zoe. Edith (Edie). Piper. Ivy. Josephine (Josie). Margot. Carys. Sylvie. Eve. Iris. Esme. Phoebe (Bee). Kaia.