Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    In looking back at your post and seeing your nickname for Lisette, I may've been wrong when I said it sounds different than how it sounds in Anneliese and Maelys - maybe it doesn't? I was thinking it was Liss-et, but is it Lees-et? Either way, if the nickname is "Leese," then that makes my case even stronger for me.
    Mom to Nora.

Current favorites:
    Declan (Decs/Dex). Miles (Milo). Dean. Euan. Ronan. Dexter (Dex). John (Johnny). Max. Griffin/Finn. Reid.

Gwyneth (Gwen). Elise. Bronwen (Bonnie). Mary. Piper. Josephine (Josie). Iris. Margot. Sylvie. Edith (Edie).

Lisette sounds really nice with Fiona or Anneliese.

I would choose Isobel or Analeigh.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.

SOMEDAY
    MIA . LIV . UMA . ZOE

SIB-SETS
    TIGER LILY . BRIAR ROSE
    WINNIE . CHRISTOPHER

I really like Fiona. It is different enough than Lisse's name, but still has the same charm and appeal, making them a great sibset!
    I agree about Annaliese being too similar to Lisette. I have no clue how to pronounce Maelys. Isobel feels too common next to Lisette. Annalie is pretty, but sounds a bit made up - which is fine it's just NMS (despite the fact that it is totally my style, but sounds too made up for me).
    So FIONA is my first choice. Fiona is stunning, sweet and your daughter will be anything she wants. I can see Fiona being sporty, brainy, outdoorsy, a total girly girl, an animal lover, really anything she wants. The name will grow well with her, and she will most likely love her name!
    Isla, Sadie, Neva, Thalia, Leora, Sylvia, Maeve, Flora, Aria & Tessa
    Noah, Henry, Ronan, Wyatt, August, Caleb, Grant, Charlie, Flynn & Alfie

Fiona sounds best (gorgeous!). Also consider Finola, Isolde, Natalie, Sophie, and Sasha.