Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Undecided...Which one?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brody

6 12.50%
  • Gavin

10 20.83%
  • Max

13 27.08%
  • Miles

17 35.42%
  • Owen

18 37.50%
  • Spencer

17 35.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Undecided....Which one??

So we found out the other day we are having another boy. As much as I am excited, I am stressing over a name. I feel like its my other 2 boys all over again. And I told my husband I am not settling this time. I am going to find a name I love! Siblings are Lily, Chase, Zack.
    Lily Elizabeth 08/08/08-Chase Steven 01/28/10-Zack Francis 12/21/12-Drew Daniel 07/06/14

My little girl "name" in waiting: *Isla Josephine*

I voted for Owen, Spencer and Miles, any of which I think would work well. Brody is similar to Lily, and Max sounds a bit like Zack. And Gavin... well actually Gavin works too! So I guess all I did was eliminate two.

Owen Spencer, Spencer Owen, Spencer Miles, Miles Owen, Gavin Spencer.... unless you already have a middle picked out?
    Cora Madeleine~Dahlia Vesper~Fiona Elspeth~Gwyneth Rosalie~Hazel Matilda~Margot Eliza~Sylvie Eloise~Vivienne Esme
    Arlo Vincent~Callum Ezra~Emmett Sebastian~Evander Leo~Julian Matteo~Lucian Xavier~Milo Everett~Theo Jameson

I like Max with Lily and your potential Isla, but i like Brody with your boys' names. I think Miles is a nice mixture of both styles. Good luck!

Edit to add: I've also just noticed that Max is a bit too similar to Zack, so its definitely Miles or Brody for me!
    Last edited by freya55; February 11th, 2014 at 11:57 AM.
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl - Callie - Eulalie - Clementine
    Another daughter: Callie Susannah Pearl

Asa - Tate - Rudy - Otis - Henry - Miles - Josiah
    Another son: Tate Henry Miles

I really love Brody, Spencer, and Owen! I think they all fit really well with Lily, Chase, and Zack, and I sort of like the Scottish connection between both Isla and Brody. There's something very adorable about them together!

Good luck!

ETA: I also really, really love Gavin, and I think it goes really well with Lily, Chase, and Isla. For some reason, Zack seems to stick out and doesn't quite seem to fit as well with all the rest (for me, anyway), but something like Lily, Chase, Zack, and Gavin still works really well, for example. I think Brody and Gavin are my favorites, in hindsight. I wish I had voted for that, as well!
    Last edited by ashthedreamer; February 11th, 2014 at 12:10 PM.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Grace + Eleni
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Caspar + Grant + Rory

I love Gavin by itself and with you other kids' names. I actually like all your names except Brody. Maybe because it rhymes with "Grody"? Good luck.