Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I lean more toward Russian and Spanish, I think, though there are a few random favorites from Ireland, France, and Italy.

Christabel.
    Bienvenido(this is a boys' name)
    Both Spanish.
    Natalia(Russian).
    Mathis/Mathias.
    Orrin.
    Benno.
    Benedict.

I'm also a fan of Welsh names. Although at the moment I can't think of any off the top of my head, I do remember being really surprised at what names have Welsh origins. It's absolutely fascinating!

I love Welsh & Irish names, but I think my favorites would have to be Persian. Such beautiful names with such beautiful meanings! And not overly used.

Afareen
    Farrin
    Leily
    Setareh
    Last edited by alexa400; February 11th, 2014 at 12:59 PM.
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I like French names as well as many German and Scandinavian names. I generally do NOT like "American" names (and I am American!)

Welsh and Greek. While I appreciate some that are more traditional and/or "out there", my favorites are the ones with the nicest meanings to me and that I might actually use:

Eira, Enid, Isolde, Gwyneth, Meredith, Rhiannon (a lot ruled out because I already have an Owen)
    Althea, Calla, Cassia, Clio, Ianthe, Leda, Penelope, Phoebe, Thea, Xanthe, Zoe
    Some current considerations:

Cora Madeleine | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Sylvie Coraline | Vivienne Esme
    Archer Daniel | Callum Sawyer | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Byrne | Leo Vincent | Rhys Anderson

I love french and Japanese names. They always flow so well and sound so pretty. I'm not a huge fan of names that doesn't look the way they are pronounced, even though there are exceptions :P

Generally if there's a name I like I always seem to like the french version the most.

I don't like Mary, but I love Marie. Arianna is ok, but I prefer Arianne :P
    My Favorites
    ~Boys~
    August Chase | Felix Anderson | Phineas Michael | Jasper Chase | Arlo James

~Girls~
    Amara Juliette | Arianne Marie | Delilah Ann | Evanna Louise | Lucia Charlotte

His Favorites
    Mason Anderson Chase | Marina Arianne Louise