Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I lean more toward Russian and Spanish, I think, though there are a few random favorites from Ireland, France, and Italy.

Christabel.
    Bienvenido(this is a boys' name)
    Both Spanish.
    Natalia(Russian).
    Mathis/Mathias.
    Orrin.
    Benno.
    Benedict.

I'm also a fan of Welsh names. Although at the moment I can't think of any off the top of my head, I do remember being really surprised at what names have Welsh origins. It's absolutely fascinating!

I love Welsh & Irish names, but I think my favorites would have to be Persian. Such beautiful names with such beautiful meanings! And not overly used.

Afareen
    Farrin
    Leily
    Setareh
    Last edited by alexa400; February 11th, 2014 at 01:59 PM.
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I like French names as well as many German and Scandinavian names. I generally do NOT like "American" names (and I am American!)

Welsh and Greek. While I appreciate some that are more traditional and/or "out there", my favorites are the ones with the nicest meanings to me and that I might actually use:

Eira, Enid, Isolde, Gwyneth, Meredith, Rhiannon (a lot ruled out because I already have an Owen)
    Althea, Calla, Cassia, Clio, Ianthe, Leda, Penelope, Phoebe, Thea, Xanthe, Zoe
    Cora Esme Hazel Matilda Sylvie Thea Willa Zara
    Archer Emrys Jasper Julian Leo Rhys Sawyer Theo

I love french and Japanese names. They always flow so well and sound so pretty. I'm not a huge fan of names that doesn't look the way they are pronounced, even though there are exceptions :P

Generally if there's a name I like I always seem to like the french version the most.

I don't like Mary, but I love Marie. Arianna is ok, but I prefer Arianne :P
    My Favorites
    ~Boys~
    August Chase | Owen Michael | Dominic Anderson | Emmett Chase | Arlo James

~Girls~
    Amara Juliette | Stella Mae | Marina Arianne | Evanna Louise | Lucia Charlotte

His Favorites
    Mason Anderson Chase | Marina Arianne Louise