Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Lightbulb I let my husband at my list...

And now it's heart-breakingly shorter! There's a few names I was sad to see go, but I'm happy with what's left. Opinions? Combos? Sibset ideas? Our first born girl will have the middle name Rue or Ruth, and our firstborn son will have the middle name Daniel (family names). Other family names for middles- Margaret, Maren, Bridget, Robert, Ernest, Brooke, Jessamyn, Karenna.

Theodore (Ted)
    Abel
    Gibson
    Francis (Frankie)
    Booker
    Cleary

Coraline (Cora)
    Caroline (Cara)
    Violetta (Etta)
    Isla
    Cordelia (Cora or Delia)
    Alice

Obviously Coraline & Caroline wouldn't be used together, nor would Coraline & Cordelia. I hate obvious themes, so names starting with the same letter wouldn't be used together either.

If I were to have a baby today I think I'd go with Coraline Ruth or Theodore Daniel. But that changes day to day so who knows!

Any other names you think DH and I might like, based on our list?
    jessamyn

Violetta Coraline Isla Cordelia Alice Gwyneth
    Abel Francis Linus Booker Theodore Gibson

TTC #1 October 2014

Oh gosh, I read the title of this thread and winced, I just knew it was going to be a terrible story. Glad it wasn't as bad as I thought! I love Abel (but love Cain slightly more) and think it pairs nicely with Isla. They sound... pair-y, though they're different styles. Not a bad thing! Here's some suggestions:
    Victoria
    Florence
    Liviana
    Calista
    Poppy
    Delilah
    Estelle
    Neva
    Winter
    Allison

I fancy these: Twila Posey, Odette Francesca, Orlaith Glimmer, Fianna Ruby, Indie Nell

Ouen Amos, Cillian Ambrose, Oswin Maverick, Casimir Orlando, Oscar Phineas  

I think Theodore Daniel and Cordelia Ruth make an excellent pair. They're my faves!

Enjoying being a newlywed..................................................... .....................
    Elena | Clara | Ruby | Elizabeth | Juliet | Anastasia | Cordelia
    Henry | Lucas | Nathaniel | Isaac | Phillip | Caspian | Everett
    .....................................................but dreaming of little ones down the road.

Ok, I love Booker Daniel and Theodore Robert. Girls: Alice Margaret and Isla Rue
    Mother of Gabriel Christian and Emrys Atticus.

The ones that got away:
    Felicity, Anne, Iantha, Penelope, Elowen
    Walter, Sebastian, Edmund, Arthur, Fredrick