Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I like both actually! I knew a few Chase's in high school. Never known a Chance. You could always use Chancellor nn Chance if you wanted although I don't like Chancellor paired with either middle name.

With all that said, I like Chase Robert the best.
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Linnea ?, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elora, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude

Quote Originally Posted by erin91 View Post
    I like both actually! I knew a few Chase's in high school. Never known a Chance. You could always use Chancellor nn Chance if you wanted although I don't like Chancellor paired with either middle name.

With all that said, I like Chase Robert the best.
    My boyfriend's name is really long so we're trying to stick with shorter names and we don't like nicknames at all (there are some names on our girl list that definitely shows that, haha), sorry!

I vote for Chase

I'd say the best combos are Chase Francis and Chance Robert. Chase Robert works, though personally I don't really like it, it's nms. I like both Chance and Francis better, but they don't really work together - they share that -ance sound. The combo I like best is Chance Robert.
    "Wren." Teenberry (14). Far from kids, but name obsessed.
    Current favorites: Clementine Renee | Timea Vesper | Odette Mara/Endellion | Opal Annabeth | Molly Sapphira | Zephyrine Molly | Cleora Lavender | Zephyra Winter | Tallulah Sage | Saskia Ruby/Lotus | Clementine Lucette Arcadia ||
    Hollis Charles | Azure Finnegan | Floyd Peregrin Michael
    GPs: Crimson | Saoirse | Hero | Lotus | Lolita | Bethany | Cameo || Garland

Chase Robert for sure. Chase sounds a little more sophisticated than the new wavy Chance.
    All the best,
    Mischa.