Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Chance makes me think of gambling and Chase makes me think of banking. It's a draw. Cesare (Chez-ar-ay)?

Quote Originally Posted by rkrd View Post
    Chance makes me think of gambling and Chase makes me think of banking. It's a draw. Cesare (Chez-ar-ay)?
    Cesare is too out there for me and I don't think it would ever be spelled correctly or said correctly in our area, sorry! We're pretty set on these two, we love them. We had a longer list but decided that we are in love with Chance and Chase and can really see ourselves using either of them

I prefer Chase to Chance. I feel like with Chance, there might be a niggling fear that Did I come to be by chance? Did my parents really not want me? It has a nice sound, and I even like the tie to the TV show Human Target (Christopher Chance was pretty amazing!), but I feel like Chase works better in general. It has a friendly, down-to-earth openness about it, and I can see a great guy wearing the name Chase. I like it a lot.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Chase for sure!
    Check out my blog! Click here! New blog post today!

Chase is my preference, though I have to say I really don't like the sound of either Chance or Chase with your possible middles. Chase Robert gets a slight lead.
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Frances Emilia ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Beau ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Ezra Benjamin Rene ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Samuel John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P